0.8

***UNEDITED*** 

Please take a second to read the Author's note at the end, it would mean a lot to me <3

"Move it!" Quite suddenly I was shoved to the side, toppling over at the force of a man running basically straight through me. I stood on tired, shaky legs and let out a huff. Stupid human.

Owen looked over in my direction, I gave him a quick nod of my head to confirm I was okay. Once he saw my small gesture, his posture relaxed and he stood up from his knees. I walked over to his side as he approached Claire and the boys who were looking at both Owen and I with slack faces. Owen held his gun against his chest as I stood beside him, my ribs gently pressed against his leg.

My eyes met Zach's and he seemed to finally understand that Owen was in fact my owner. Happy to be back with him, I just pressed myself closer to his leg.

"Who is that?" Zach asked. Claire turned around to look at Owen. She turned back around to face the 2 boys.

"We work together." She said unsurely. Really? Because what I saw a few minutes ago I wouldn't think as 'working together.' More like a relationship.

"Hey." Owen caught the redhead's attention. "We gotta go." He motioned behind him. Claire began to usher the boys in our direction. I looked up at Owen and he nodded backwards to the boys.

"Keep them close." He told me. Immediately I ran off to Claire and the boys, trotting just behind them and keeping them close to their aunt. When Grey started to slow down a little, I nudged his leg from behind with my muzzle and forced him to keep going.

Owen led the way to a 'behind the scenes' area of the park. I'd been here before only a few times with Owen, as he didn't go to the main park often. Mostly for when he needed more food or needed to get some things, but really other than that he didn't have any reason to come here. Tall grey walls surrounded what looked like an alley and a large set of doors were on one side.

"Lowrey I'm on my way back to you." I just noticed Claire had pulled out her phone and was now talking to some guy on the other end. Keeping my eyes focused on keeping the boys close, I twitched my sensitive ears backwards and I was able to hear above the commotion what the man was saying.

"That's a bad idea! The board assigned emergency opps to Ingen's private security division! This guy Hoskins is in charge. He has these insane plans to use the raptors to hunt the indominus!"

Oh that didn't sound good...

"What do you mean 'use the raptors'?" Claire asked confused. She had a hand held up to her ear she wasn't holding the phone too. Owen suddenly stopped and my focus was placed on him as the boys were within a safe distance.

"Son of a bitch!" He spoke just as helicopter flew overhead. Both Owen and I knew where that helicopter was going; To the raptor paddock.

Gray bumped into my side with his leg for a moment, causing me to shift my weight closer to Owen.

"You shouldn't say bitch..." A large metal rattling caught my attention, and I spun around to see the large door behind us shaking. Probably from the amount of people on the other side. I quickly nudged Owen with my muzzle and directed his attention to the door as well.

"Take the kids, get them someplace safe." I wasn't sure whether he was talking to me or Claire, but I assumed me and went off to work.

The door started to budge as I saw a large car behind us. Quickly, I bit down on Owen's shirt and tugged backwards, he seemed to get the idea and ran in the right direction, everyone else following suit. The bolt which held the door closed busted open, and a hoard of people came running through, followed by a flying dinosaur.