Summary

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.

You are her life, her love, her leader.

She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. 

//

True to the role of man's best friend, Bailey has devoted her life to protecting others. Literally. Enrolled in the K-9 academy as a puppy, she's been trained to become a fierce fighter and protective best friend to her owner and trainer, Owen Grady.

Bailey, being the overprotective german shepherd she is, will do anything and everything to protect her owner from danger. But with Owen getting pulled from the armed forces to work at Jurassic World as a velociraptor trainer, it's getting harder and harder for Bailey to do her job.

Things all spiral downhill the moment a genetic hybrid escapes, and begins to wreak havoc on Isla Nublar, putting not only Bailey but Owen at risk as well. Add on the problems of Claire's nephews getting lost on the island, thousands trapped with no escape, and all types of dinosaurs running wildly around the island and the situation becomes just that much more complicated for Bailey.

In the middle of this war-zone, our heroine will do everything within her canine powers to ensure Owen's safety, and the safety of those he's come to care about through their wild adventure. Whether it means fighting the huge white tyrant herself;

Or sacrificing her life to save his.