Chapter Nineteen Cyrus' POV

Felix's Sister

Chapter Nineteen
Cyrus' POV

-Two Weeks Earlier-

Neal's eyes widened. "Felix?" he repeated. "Pan's right-hand man?"

I nodded. "You know him?"

"I met him when I was a kid," he said. "We aren't exactly friends."

"Oh," I frowned. "well, regardless, Pan took him from our village when I was little and now I want him back."

"I understand but-"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You think I'd help Pan just like my brother, don't you?"

"Well-"

"Let me tell you something, Neal," I started bitterly. "I hate Pan. He took away the only person that really cared about me, so why would I ever help him?"

He studied me for a minute, then nodded. "Aright, I'll help you," he finally said.

"Thank you," I said, then hesitated. "But you have to agree to one thing: Under no circumstances, will you leave me or Felix on that island."

"You'd have to come back to Storybrooke, then; we won't be able to get back to the Enchanted Forest."

"The further away from that monster, Pan, the better. So, we have a deal, then?"

"I'm not one to make 'deals.'"

I let out a breath. "Alright, then promise me you won't leave us there."

"I promise."

-Present Day-

When I first woke up, I refused to open my eyes. Then I realized that something was different. Instead of feeling the usual, scratchy couch beneath me, I felt something soft and unbelievably cozy. I opened my eyes halfway and glanced around. I was lying in the bed. I propped myself up on my arms, looking at the couch. Pan was lying on it, appearing to be asleep.

I fell back onto the mattress, wondering why he would allow me to sleep on the bed while he was on the couch. I took a breath and let it out, stretching underneath the warm blankets. I yawned, crossing my arms under my head. I frowned, thinking about Kian. I covered my face with my hands, sighing.

"You look upset," Pan said quietly.

I looked over at him. "I need to call Kian," I said, reaching for the phone that sat on the nightstand.

Pan sat up. "What? After what he did to you?"

"Look," I started as I dialed the number. "I know it was an accident; I forgive him. And besides, when you love someone, you help them through their issues."

"Yes, but at the same time, you have to do what's best for you."

I hesitated, hearing Kian's voice on the other end. "Hello?"

Without a word, I hung up. "Maybe you're right," I mumbled, getting up and limping to the bathroom without my crutches.

I sat on the tile floor after locking the door. Kian was my best friend, and my boyfriend, I couldn't very easily just give him up. I cared about him.

Why does Pan even care? He tried to kill me when we first met and now he's looking after my wellbeing? There has to be some sort of angle to this.

"Cyrus," Pan said from the other side of the door. "are you alright?"

"Yeah," I responded.

"Are you lying?"