Chapter Forty-Nine Mixed POVs

Felix's Sister

Chapter Forty-Nine
Cyrus' POV

I took Sawyer to City Hall, wanting to talk to Regina. I knocked on her office door before walking in. She raised an eyebrow when she say me. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I need your help," I replied awkwardly. "I'm leaving Storybrooke today with... Well, with my husband and-"

"You can't cross the town line without losing your memory."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "I'm aware," I replied and glanced at Sawyer. "Go wait outside, ok? I'll be there in a minute."

He nodded and left. "Who's that?" Regina asked, watching the door close behind Sawyer.

"My son," I said. "Sawyer."

She raised an eyebrow. "All right. What exactly do you want my help with?"

"My- my husband, we don't exactly get along," I started. "I know if we leave and lose our memories, things will get bad and we'll hate each other. If we leave with new memories, we might just have a chance at being happy together."

"So?" she asked. "If you want new memories, you can do give them to yourself."

I shook my head. "I won't be able to do that," I said. "I need to change my physical appearance before we leave and that takes a lot of energy. I won't be able to do both, so... Please?"

"Very well," she rolled her eyes. "When do I need to do this?"

"About five-thirty."

"Ok, I'll meet you at the town line then."

I nodded. "Thank you."

I left the room, finding Sawyer nearby, looking around the building. "Sawyer," I said.

He looked at me, smiling. "Why did you need to talk to the mayor?" he asked curiously.

"She's going to help us get ready to leave," I replied, motioning for him to follow me outside. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes!" he replied excitedly.

"Ok, what do you say to picking up Uncle Felix and then heading to the diner?"

"You found Uncle Felix?"

I smiled. "I did," I bit my lip when I realized that he had already met Felix, and they probably didn't get along very well. "But Sawyer, there's something you should know about him..."

He frowned, seeing my worried expression. "What's wrong, Mum?"

"Uncle Felix... he was on Neverland and..." I hesitated. "And he was Pan's right-hand man."

Sawyer's eyes widened with horror. "No!" he yelled and stopped walking. "No, Mum... I don't want to see him again."

"He's different now, baby," I insisted. "I promise. He's not going to hurt you."

He crossed his arms stubbornly. "I don't want to see him!"

"Why?"

"Because he's mean and I don't like him."

"Not good enough," I knelt down to look him in the eye. "Sawyer, he's my brother. People saw me as a monster, remember? And when you left, I became one. If I could change that, then so can he. Please, give him another chance, ok? For Mum?"

He sighed. "Fine," he muttered.

I have a small smile and led him to the Bed and Breakfast. When we reached my room, I stopped and turned to Sawyer. "I have to talk to Felix alone for a minute, all right?" I said. "It won't be long."