Chapter One:Introduction

"Mom stop I'm sorry!!! It won't happen again....PLEASSSEEE"!! I yelled to my mother as she hit me repeatedly on the kitchen floor."You gone learn how to be a pretty barbie like Cj and learn some respect." My mother said between every time she hit me. I guess I should introduce myself my name is Tykendria Jackson but people call me Tj. I'm 5'6 brown skinned, 15and 11months. I'm in the 10th grade and I have a bull nose ring. I have a older sister(Clair Jackson aka Cj..17and 8months) in collage and with her best friend (Shamekah aka mekah..18),who's like a like a sister to me cause she used to live with us. I'm a cheerleader and I do track and play volleyball.
And the one that's beating me is my mother...Diana Marie Jackson. She hits me when she think I did something wrong or when my dad goes out on business trips or comes home late cause she think he's cheating so she takes it out on me. I'm used to it though I have been getting beat since I was 5 and the only person know is my best friend.
After she finish beating me with the the hook that goes to the blinds my dad walked in and she told me to go wash up before she do worst if he see's me..
I went in my room and told them I wasn't hungry and I was going to sleep. I lock me room door and jumped out my window and ran to my best friend since I was a 3 years old house down the street.
I knocked on the window a few times then he opened it. "What happen this time" he said in sleep voice. I turn around and raise up my shirt so he could see my back bruises and cuts. He let me in and I sat on his bed. 3 minutes later he came back with alcohol. He cleaned me up then I went to take a shower and put on my Vs pink pantie set from the clothes i leave over here for nights like this one and some of his sweats and went to sleep listening to the rain.

Tj in mm😘