Chapter Eighteen

Three weeks later •Khaflia POV
After Tj and I broke up I left school and was just thinking about how we both fuck'd up. As I was thinking about me and Tj some how Janet crossed my mind and I pulled out my phone and called her. She picked up after the first ring "Aye I'm bout to come thru get dressed we going out tonight" I said knowing she wasn't doing nothing. "Okay" She said in a seductive tone. An 1 and 30 minutes went by and I was pulling up to her house. I shot her a text and she ran outside looking fine as fuck with them booty shorts and that tank top hugging her body. All I could do is think about fucking her but we had to get going back to town. After about 55minutes I unzipped my pants and she smiled and started stroking then deep throating my shitt. When we arrived to my house she stayed in the car while I went to go shower and change. I ran out the house ready to go to the party.

•Tj POV
"Roxy come on now" I said finishing flat-ironing her hair. We was going to go to Andrew's party to help get my mind off of Khaflia. Plus Roxy really likes Andrew's friend Keith so that's like the main reason we going. "Come on now Stop" I yelled at her cause I was almost done. She sat still then went to go get dressed. I started flat- ironing my hair that was dyed back black with dark purple ends. After we got dressed and did our make-up and stuff. It was just going on 11 so we decided to head out.

-At the Party
"Bitchh its packed" Roxy said nervously. "Girl come on" I said and We both got out of the car and started walking up to the door. Right when we walked in I spotted Andrew em'. We went to where they was upstairs and looked down at everybody. As me and Roxy was talking I seen Khaflia em' and a girl who I really couldn't recognize. "I'm bout to go say hey to Khaflia em' I said bout to leave until Andrew came and pulled me on his lap. "Where you going ma" He asked in my ear. "To go say hey to my friends" I said getting up and walking away with Roxy. As we made our way through the crowd I looked up to see Andrew and his crew watching us and talking. Once we made it there I spoke to everybody including Pailizi. I kept looking around to see if I can find the girl who was over here with Khaflia. As me and Roxy was bout to walk away I bumped into somebody. "Damn watch where you going" I said without looking up. "No bitch watch where you going" the lil ugly ass hoe said to me making me quickly look up. It was that bitch from the hospital and when I looked over to see who was next to her holding her hand shocked the shitt outta me. "Bitch!, Hoe who you calling a Bitch! Bitch!" Roxy said ready to fight. No lie Roxy may be a hoe,only 5'5, and skinny as hell but I know she got my back through anything. "Bitch don't get slapped" Janet yelling causing attention to us. Making Shon , Yelena em', and Andrew em' to come over. "Bitch I will... Roxy started but I stopped her. "Nawh Let her enjoy her time with high school boys we didn't come here to fight anyways" I said as we was bout to walk off until she said "Bitchs that used to get abused at home have no home training" that pissed my soul off. I turned around and started stealing off on her. I slug her on the ground when I felt 3 more girls tryna jump me. Next thing I know Yelena, Tee, and Roxy jumped in. Khaflia tried to stop it but Andrew pushed him off of us and they started to beef hard. As soon as Andrew took his gun out Mekyah and Cj walked in the party. Everything got quiet until the cops came barraging in shooting. I was pulled away from everyone and was put in the car. I couldn't tell who the person was because it was dark. I started to search for my phone when I heard the person laugh and hand it to me. As we was driving I finally looked up to see Khaflia driving. A smile cross my face but I quickly made it go away. "Why you grabbed me instead of your lil girlfriend" I asked being petty asf. He laughed then looked at me then back to the rode. "That's not my girl plus I didn't want nor do I trust you with Andrew and his crew" I smiled knowing he still cared for me. "So you know my house anit this way so where you going" I asked just realizing we was going the wrong way. "To my moms house real quick" He said smirking. The rest of the ride was quite, I felt sleep taking over my body and after about five minutes I was sleep.
•Khaflia POV
I was taking Tj to go see my moms cause she been asking about her. Ever since me and Tj broke things haven't been the same. I mean we don't talk no more or nothing. I'm still in love with Tj and since I've been hearing ha and Roxy fucking around with Andrew em. That shitt wasn't flying with me or Shon em'. Anyways once we was pulling up to My moms house I slightly pushed her softly to wake up. "Whatttt" Tj said in a sleepily tone. "T come on we here" I said getting out. Once she got out we walked to the front door and my moms opened it tryna sneak a man out the house. I looked at her then walked past her while holding Tj hand. We walked in the kitchen and bout 15minutes later my momma came in acting like nothing just happened. "Omgggg Tj! Honey you look so pretty" My mom said hugging Tj. "Thanks and your looking younger. Look at you glowing and stuff" Tj said making them both smile and laughing. "Haha real fucking funny" I said making them both look at me weird. My momma walked up to me and said "Boy you will watch yo damn mouth in my house" I looked at her and nodded my head alright. "Now next time call last time I checked I was the only one living here and anit nobody but me paying bills in this damnn house.." I quickly stopped ha when she started yelling and shitt. "Look ma we gotta go school tmr" I said walking out with Tj holding my hand. Once we got in the car Tj started looking at me shaking her head. I pulled off in the direction of my apartment. When looked over I seen Tj still staring at me but in a weird way. "What Tj" I asked already knowing. "You fuck'd that nurse when we was together didn't you" She asked and that caught me off graud. I looked at her then back at the road shaking my head. "Why you ask that" "Because every time we would get into it. I would call around looking for you and one time I called around someone let it slip out" She said with tears in her eyes. All I could do was shake my head cause I could tell that I really hurted her. "It doesn't matter now you know. It's just sad I lost all the trust I had for you that day" She said turning to look out the window.