Chapter Thirteen

Tj POV
"Omggg kardall" Cj ran over to him hugging him. I looked over to see khaflia bleeding out and mekyah telling for somebody to call 911. I was in shock and scared that I could lose khaflia. After about 8 minutes the paramedics came and took Khaflia, while Mekyah rode in the back with him and we all hurried to the hospital.
-At the Hospital-
Once we got to the Hospital I seen Mekyah pasting back and froth. I ran up to her and we both broke down crying in each other arms. It had been an fucking hour and Mekyah was crying to Rayne, Yelena and Tee was cry talking, Shon and Nijah just came back from fucking, and Cam,Mike,Kelp, and Pailizi em' was talking. While everybody was doing what they was doing I was zoned out until I seen Cj walk in with Kardall. I was beyond pissed and ready to beat ha ass and his. I got up and marched up them. "Wtf is you doing here" I yelled making mekyah em' come over to us. "What are you talking about Khaflia is like my lil brother" Cj said with kardall smirking at me. "Bitch yo fucking nigga shot my cousin" tee said bout to hit Cj until Mike grabbed her and they walked away. "It was a fucking accident" Cj yelled. "How when you took your fucking gun out loaded and cocked it then shot his ass" I said crying. "Bitch no I di.." Before he finished Shon and Rayne started to DAT ass until Cj tried to jump in but mekyah stopped her. The cops came and escorted Shon,rayne,and kardall of the hospital premises.
After that the doctor cane out and we all stood there waiting on what he was going to say. "Are any of you related to Mr.Khaflia Lee" he asked looking at all of us. "Yes I'm his older sister" Mekyah said eagerly. "Okay well Mr.Lee was shot three times and do to where he got shot he.." "Where did he get shot at" Jasmine asked interrupting him. He looked over at jasmine "And who are you to Mr.Lee" he asked curious. "I'm his girlfriend". I starred at her with so much hatred but then the doctor continued. "Okay mmh..he got shot twice in the leg and one in the back. So do to where the bullets hit him he can not play sports til his last year of high school, but he can leave in three days". "Nooooo omggg!!Can we go see him" Jasmine cryed loud over doing it. "Yes but only family members and you since you his girlfriend you can he's in room 348A floor #7". He said pointing to jasmine. After the doctor left Kelp,Cj, Pailizi,Khole, and Nattyialy left and said they be back tmr. As Mekyah and Jasmine walked back there I stayed in the waiting room.