Chapter Twenty-Eight

Tj Pov
It's been a whole fucking month and I have been getting beaten almost every second of the day. Everyone was either outta town or I just didn't fuck with them anymore.
Today we was getting our last progress report before the last 2 weeks of school. I can't wait till the summer cause I swear ima go to my dads house and not even look back.
Anyways we was in our 6th period and I was talking to Shai and Tee about this summer. "I think before you leave you need to make up with Khaflia" Shai said outta nowhere. Me and Tee, both got quiet and starred at her until I finally broke it. "What??...Why would you say that"?? "Because before I came here you used to be like... Ohh Khaflia is my baby, I love him and shitt....and now its like Fuck that small dick fuckboy"!! Shai said acting like me making me and Tee die in laughter. "Okkaiii he still my baby, trust me" I said flipping my hair making them laugh, while looking around noticing Khole, Pailizi, Nijah, and Jasmine looking over at us. "Even being a small dick fuckboy"? Jasmine said while writing but addressing it to me. TRUST me ANIT NOTHING on Him SMALL" I said making Shai laugh and Tee make a nasty look at me while shaking her head. "So how we know you just not taking up for him" Nijah said a little madd. "I mean y'all should know he did FUCK! You, Kayla, Janet, Khole, Pailizi, Jasmine and y'all other friend" Shai said defending him.
"What ever" Jasmine mumbled under her breath.
After a few minutes went by class was over and instead of going to my last two class periods, I went to practice. Our school is having a last minute pep rally to honor our principal and stuff on the last day of school.
When I finally got done changing into my tights, cheer shoes and shirt, I went straight to the big gym.
We had almost ever sport in this little pep rally from cheer, gymnastics, dance team, volleyball, to track, football, basketball, and of course the band. I decided to do the cheer routine since if you played more then one of these things you had choose. I walked over to Yelena and gave her a hug then started helping her practice the routine.
As we was going over it a third time I felt somebody starring at me. As I turned around I seen Cam, Khaflia, Shon, Jay, and Mike all standing by the wall just talking and looking at the girls. I tapped on Yelena, Tee, and Roxy to show them and they all busted out laughing. "Let's play with their minds" Yelena whispered in my ear. I shook my head okay, then went to go play the cheer dance song.
I grabbed a basketball player and Yelena grabbed Jay while all the other girls fell in line with they boyfriends. As we was dancing and doing our thing giving it a 112%, I could tell ole dude was loving the little clean nice friendly cheer dance. Once it was over with I looked over to see Khaflia mugging the dude but talking to a hoe.
I just shook my head and walked off from ole dude. Once we practiced both of the cheers and the dance each 4-5 times I was ready to go. Practice ended at 8, I was one of the last people to leave since I wasn't in a rush to get "home". Anyways since I didn't have a car and everyone had already left that I knew that would be cool enough to give me a ride home I just started walking.
I was like 2 miles away from my house and my feet was killing me, plus I was tried. When a car pulled up beside me and rolled down they window. Instead of stopping to see what they wanted I stayed quite and just kept walking without even looking at the person. After about 2 minutes the person finally stopped and got out and said "Ahh anit you Khaflia girl" I just stayed quiet and kept walking.
"Ayy BITCH! I'm talking to you" he said in a madd ass voice. I started running when I heard him getting closer to me. I was so scared that I dropped all my stuff and just started running like I was still on the track team. I ran for 3 blocks until I reached the corner store. I ran up in there and begged to use they phone since mine died. Once they gave it to me I didn't know who else to call so I called the one person phone number I knew.
It ranged 4 times then he picked up, I instantly got scared.
Phone conversation:
Khaflia- Hello he said in deep voice
Tj- Khaflia this is Tj can you please come get me from the store called Get-n-Go, its by Donny house" I asked really fast and scared that he might say No. He took a deep breath before replying then said.
Khaflia- Yeah I be there in 20 minutes. He said then hung up.
I stayed in the store the whole time until Khaflia came in there to get me.
The whole car ride was quite until Khaflia decide to speak.
"You and Yelena thought that shitt was cute y'all pulled" he asked jealously making me smirk. "I don't know what you talking about" I said all innocent. "Mmhh, do that shit again and imma break yo fucking neck" he said all mad. "Yeah whatever" I said looking at my phone. "Mmhh why you was still on that side on town anyways" He asked. "Because I left school late and I didn't have a ride home" I simply said leaving out the part about that man. "Yeah, okay.......where you saying tonight"? He ask making me look at him weird. "Home I'm already 2 hours late and I know she up waiting on me" I said looking at him. "Why you keep going back over there...You know people are starting to say you getting beat..You can't cover your bruises how you used to" He said snatching my jacket off of my arms, I quickly pulled it back on my arms and put my head down shamelessly . "You CANT EVEN FUCKING WEAR THAT SHITT YOU USED TO WEAR!! DAMN You So Fucking Stuck On that MOTHER SHITT THA... I quickly interrupted him. "KHAFLIA!! I KNOW I DON'T HAVE THE BEST MOTHER OKAY!....damn evrrbody momma can't be like yours" I said the last party under my breath. Making him look at me then shake his head. The rest of the ride was quiet, after about 10 minutes I started dozing off to sleep.