Chapter Fourteen

Tj POV
When I walked out the restroom and seen Khaflia getting head from his nurse. It really pissed me off but instead of tripping I just left out. When I got to the food court I seen some boys that looked like they was around 19 or 20. I walked passed them with them saying their little smart comments like. "Nahh baby come here" "Damn lil mamma bad" and "Ah guh come mere and sit on daddy" . I acted like they wasn't even there until this fine ass boy walked up to me. We talked for a lil while then we exchanged numbers. After that I walk away to get a pizza. Once I got my pizza and a large sprite I was on my way back. When I got to the room I walked in and sat my food down and went to the restroom to change into my pink Vs pajamas, and let my hair down. Once I walked out I felt Khaflia starring at me but I didn't look over at him. I just went to sit down and I started eating and then his nurse came in. I just starred at ha' and looked at how they acted together. "How old are you" I asked her looking at Khaflia who looked at me shocked. "Are you talking to me, lil girl" Janet said with a eww tone. "Yeah I mean how old is you to be a nurse" I asked. "I'm 18" She said then started talking to Khaflia. "Do you know that khaflia is 17 and I'm 16" I asked. "Nope but he seem very mature for his age" "And I don't" "No you don't, Is he your boyfriend or sum shitt"She said catching a attitude making me laugh."No actually he's my best friend" "Woww, yo ugly ass as his bestfriend, okay"She busted out laughing making me look at ha' the Khaflia and ha' again stupid. "And you fucking with your young ass patience's Woww" I said laughing cause I could tell she was madd. "You know what Khaflia I'll be back" "Alright" He said and she left out the room. I looked up and seen Khaflia starring at me and I starred back then we both busted out laughing. "Come here" Khaflia said. I got up and went to go to his bed side. He pulled me by my waist and layed me between his legs. As I played with hands I was thinking about what could happen between us and how cute we would look. Until Khaflia started to talk. "Tj imma tell you something but I want you or nothing to change between us,okay" I was thinking what he could possibly tell me that would change us or our relationship. "Yeah nothing you say can change us". It got quiet for a little second then he begined. "Tj I have been feeling like I want to try to be with you but you know. You dated my boy Kelp and he told me to just play it cool and play by bro code. But if you willing to give it a try I will". After those words came out his mouth I was a little over excite but I hide it. I sat up and looked him in his eyes. "Khaflia I would love to give us a try but you letting all these how's suck yo dick anit gone work for me cause imma cut that bitch off" He looked me in my eyes and then grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. I broke the kiss fast with him looking at me a weird way. "Did you kiss any of them bitches after they gave you head" he looked at me like I had two heads. "Man Nahh wtf I look like Tj" I didn't even bother to answer I just kissed him real deep and passionate. He soon was in control with one of his hands massaging my right breast and one bout to go in my pants. I quickly stopped him when someone came in the room clearing their throats. I looked back to see Mekyah,Rayne, and Cj. I got off top of him embarrassed and in shame. It was a awkward silences until Mekyah broke it. "Well Tj I know I said make my brother feel better but damn not wonderful" She said making everybody laugh. "Shut up" i said laughing. "So wats up what y'all doing" Mekyah said going to hug Khaflia. "Nothin I can't stay at this hospital for two more fucking days man"Khaflia said. "Shidd you eating stake and shidd plus you got Tj here with you" Rayne said smirking making me point the middle finger. "Actually Tj has to go back home because Shone is worried bout me and I have school" I said gathering my things. "Yeah and plus you have to start back cheering" Yelena said walking through the door with Shon right behind her. Everybody looked at them we did as they was all hugged up. "Are y'all back together"I asked curiously. "Yeah"Yelena said then kissing Shon, while Janet walked in to get Khaflia trey but then stopping when Cj said something. "You know him or something Jon..et"Cj said reading her name tag. "It Janet"She said mad."What's Janet"Mekyah said. "My name and yeah I do know kha'. Janet angerily sad semi-raising her voice. "Hey, Hey, Hey! watch that tone"Yelena said mugging her. "Look I need to go before I lose my job, Khaflia call me,okai" She looked back at Khaflia and blew a kiss. I looked around then at Khaflia and I could tell if wouldn't say something one if not all of the girls would. "He good his Hotline won't be bling no more unless its me" I said opening the door for her to walk out. When she left out Shon was starring at me. "Whattt" I asked. "Yo lil ass mean asf but you ready to go got stuff to do" Shon asked bout to leave out with yelena. "Yeah we gone head out to" Mekyah said as errybody hugged each other including me and Cj then they left. I told Shon I'll be done in a 5 minutes.
Once everybody was gone and it was just me and Khaflia. I wanted set some things straight. "Khaflia since I'm leaving that mean I trust that you want do nothing stupid to that bitch, Janet" I stated. He looked at me and smirked. "To make sure I'm not tempted you should stay" He said while pulling me in to him and missing him. I bit his bottom lip hard making him scream and mug me. "I'm not playing I will cut yo dick off and feed it to Rainbow". After I said that Shon called rushing me. So we talked for like 2 more minutes then made out. Then I had to go to make it back home before 4 in the morning.

Janet in mm.