Chapter Twenty-One

Shon POV
"Fuck it then bye" I yelled at Yelena as she was packing her shitt to leave. "Fuck you Shon I can't stay with someone that's going no where in life" Yelena yelled walking downstairs. As she put her bags by the door I could here her coming to the kitchen where I was. As she turned the coner the door bell ranged. Making me leave out of the kitchen to go get the door with yelena right behind me.

•Yelena POV
I can't believe me and Shon just got into another argument about that same bitch! Kayla and he basically had that bitch in this house trying to dance on the fucking strip pole in the blue room. Once I got my stuff together I went back downstairs and into the kitchen where Shon was. Right when I turned the corner the fucking doorbell rang.
When we opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. I got so happy to see Tj again after she just went M.I.A. I pulled Tj into a big hug and basically dragged her into the living room. After we was all in the living room,seated it was a silence of awkwardness. Until Shon started to talk "Where you been at Tykendria" "I...I....I been working" Tj stuttered out while looking down then at Khaflia who was starring at her. "Where cause you don't work at that burger place no more" As soon as Shon said that Tj eyes looked like she was pleading at Khaflia. "Where you been working at Tj"!! Shon yelled making us both jump. "I got a new job"Tj said madd"Doing what" After Shon said that Tj got her stuff and was bout to leave until Khaflia pulled her into his lap. "Look she been staying back with me and working at Phillies game hut" Khaflia said making Tj look at him. "And you anit even try to let me know that you knew that my Lil sister was alright and you knew how worried we all was" Shon said pissed. "And you know what imma call Mekyah, Rayne, and Cj and tell them the hole fucking story" Shon said walking upstairs on the phone. "Look we bout to head out Lena" Khaflia said getting up hugging me. "Yeah me too" I said getting my phone and keys then hugging Tj. As we was walking to the door I picked up my bags and we went our separate ways.

Kayla in mm.