Chapter Twenty-three

Tj POV
"Khaflia stop it" I said pushing him laughing. "Khaflia owwwiee that hurts" I said not laughing no more walking away from him to the lunch room. He pulled me back into his arms and kissed me roughly but softly. After about 3 minutes we broke the kiss and starred at each other, for what seemed like forever.

Mekyah POV
-In the lunchroom
As I was sitting down by Cj and Rayne em' I looked over my shoulder to see Genna and Hanna staring at Rayne. I politely turned around and pulled Rayne into a long tongue on tongue action kiss. When I pulled away he smirked and whispered into my ear saying. "Come on we need to go finish what you just started" I started blushing hard hiding my face. Until he turned me to look at him and I nodded my head yeah. Then we got up and left to go handle our business.
•Shai POV
"You wanna talk shit" I said to Roxy pushing her into the lockers. Lunch had just finished and I was sick of hearing Roxy fucking mouth, about that bitch I'm suppose to be cheating on her with. "Don't fucking put yo fucking hands on me Shai" She yelled hitting me. At this point I was feed up with this shit. I turned around and slap the shitt outta ha'. Right when I did that we just started fight hard asf. Especially when I got on top of her, now I anit gone lie lil Roxy had them fucking hands, hard too. Soon as they pulled us apart I got loose from them and just waked off of campus. I don't even know what tf Tj gone say about this little event.
•Tj POV
I just had gotten back to school from going with Cj to Maggie's Soup Kitchen. As we walked to my next class, right when I get there Jay and Mike starts telling everything that happened between Shai and Roxy. I sat there just listening not really surprised by what happened but more of a recall of Shai's last relationships. "So where Shai at now"? Cj asked worried about her. "She walked off campus" Jay said laughing. I got up and left out the classroom leaving Cj in there with them.

Roxy in mm.