Chapter Twenty-two

Tj POV
"Tj bring yo Ass"! Khaflia yelled. Today I'm going back to school since Mekyah and Cj em' are making. Anyways I got up did my daily routine, got dressed in (some black Nike tights a white Nike shirt and a black Nike hat with some white Nike shoes), curled my dark blue hair and did my makeup. I grabbed my phone purse and went to the car. As soon as I got in the car I got a texted message from my friend Shai. "Khaflia we gotta go get my bestfriend". I said texting her back. "Bestfriend?....mmhh where she live" I gave him the direction:s to her house. As soon as we pulled up I texted her and she ran outside looking like a bad ass bitch. I smiled really big cause it's both of our first day of school, well mine back anyways.
At school
As soon as we walked in bitches faces looked shocked as hell to see me back and to see Shai with me. See Shai is a little mixed white/mexican girl who will kill you. She's crazy as hell and her parent are in the mafia so she gotta be tough. I meet her 3years ago when my dad was doing business with hers and ever since then we been rocking with each other. Ever since I found her stripping at the club to.
As we was walking to the front office I seen Pailizi and Khole starring at us and mugging. I smirked and kept walk with Khaflia right behind us. Once we got our schedule's we looked our them and i had my same schedule but Shai had the same classes as me.
The bell rung so we went to first period which khaflia was in.
As we walked in we went to go sit by Tee and Yelena as the class started filling up. "So what's your name"? Tee asked smiling. "Shai and yours"? "Tee and this is Yelena....who is looking like she's bout to break Kyla neck" Tee said starting to talk fast at the end. "Hey...Hey...Hey!!! Yelena"!!!! I yelled finally getting her attention. "I swear I'll fucking kill her ugly ass, Mann" Yelena said walking out of the class room slamming the door. "So that's Yelena" Shai asks curiously smirking. "Yep that's my bestfriend" Tee said laughing. "Why"?! I asked. "She fine asf and mean....I like ha" Shai said sticking out her tongue showing her tongue ring.
Soon after 15 minutes the Mike, Cam, Jay, Khaflia, and Shon came over to our table. "Where you been, bitch"? Mike asked laughing making me laugh. That's how me and talk to each other but we the only we let do that. "If yo nosey ass must know I was with my bitch, Bitch" I said pecking Shai lips. "Damn yo girlfriend fine then a bitch". Jay said laughing. "She knows" Shai said. "Damn Tj I been truna get with you for the longest bit that's okay cause imma have you one day" Cam said making everybody laugh but Shai. "Damn you worried ma I might take your girl" Cam said playing. "Never that, and if you do she knows where home" Shai said flicking her tongue showing her long tongue and ring. Everybody started laughing hard asf that's when Pailizi, Khole,Kayla, Nijah, and Jasmine came over interrupting me in my mid-sentence. "Y'all what happened to Roxy..." "Look who's back" Jasmine said touching my back making me look at her weird. "And she gotta new lil friend" Nijah said laughing making evrbody at the table look em weird. "Wait what about Roxy y'all" Jasmine asked "What about her ugly ass" Nijah said making me get up. "Yeah what about her pretty little ass" I asked getting in Nijah face. "Didn't she move to Atlanta with her momma and leave that bitch ass hoeing stripping BITCHHH..." Nijah didn't even finish her sentence. I punched her ass dead in her shitt, making her fall to the ground. I started beating her ass until Khaflia picked me up, but before I was done I kicked her in her shitt and made her ball up in a ball and cry. About time I was fully done the cops came in and took me out of the class room from tryna fight Jasmine.

Shai POV
I was waiting for one of them hoe's to jump in when Tj was whopping that hoe ass. But anyway after all of that went down and they took Tj out I was quiet and madd.

-At Lunch-
The same bitches came over and sat down at the table and just started talking to the boys, so I just stayed quiet.
"You're pretty" That bitch Pailizi said touching my hair. I looked at her then moved her hand basically throwing it away from touching me. "Damn somebody salty" Jasmine said laughing. I starred at her until she said something. "Problem lil girl"? Pailizi asked. "Bitch! Was I looking at you"!!! I said pissed. As soon as I said that Yelena fine ass came in the classroom with some ballers on with a big shirt, some Nike's laced up and her hair up with no jewelry or makeup on. She came and stood in front of Jasmine making Kelp and Shon get up. "What"? Jasmine asked like she didn't really care. "Bitch you was talking shitt to Tj before that fight happened about lil Roxy" Yelena asked madd. Jasmine stood up making Khaflia also stand up. "And if I was fuck she gone do to me, her or Roxy"!! Right when she screamed that the lunch room got quiet and this little skinny black pretty girl walked in wearing something like yelena. She walked up to them and that's when Kayla, Pailizi, and Khole stood up. Making Mike, Cam, Jay, and Tee stand up. "Bitch who anit gone touch you over my bestfriend" The lil girl said. "Bitch you" Kayla said pushing the girl then Yelena started dogging her ass, making Jasmine, Pailizi, and Khole jump in. That's when all hell broke loose. The last thing I remember is beating Pailizi's ass.
•TJ POV
3days later
So we had all got suspended for three days and today we go back. The principal said we have to bring somebody to school with us for a week. That knows how to keep us calm, so we all decided to bring Mekyah, Cj and Ryan.
=At school
We walked in and went straight to first period. It was me, Yelena, Tee, Ryan, Mekyah, Cj, Shai and Roxy. Roxy moved back in with her daddy when she found out that I was back. And as for Shai the girls really like her especially Roxy since they date and mekyah and Cj already knew Shai.
Anyways right when we walked in we seen about 5-7 cops standing around the class room. Then I looked over and seen that jasmine and Nijah brought they older sisters who really really don't like mekyah and Cj cause Mekyah took Rayne from both of Jasmine sister's. And Cj beat up Nijah sister. I could feel the tension's in the room.
As the room started to fill up the boys walked in. They stopped when they seen mekyah em' and Genna(jasmine sis) em'. Khaflia, Mike, Cam, and Jay came to sit by us while Shon and Kelp went to go sit by them. I could tell at the table mekyah and Cj was pissed at the both of them but mostly Shon.

Shai in mm.