Chapter Thirty-Three

Khaflia POV
'If she don't make it what will I do' 'Damn I should have Answered the Fucking PHONE'!! All of these things was going on in my head, I was so far in my thoughts I didn't even realize Mekyah talking to me. Until she wipe a lil tear off of my face talking to me.
"What happened this time" Ms. Jackson came in the hospital looking and sounding like she could care less, coming to sit down by me. "Momma we don't know yet" Cj said walking back and forth with water in her eyes. "Well she coming home cause I got called from work for this shit with her ass" Ms. Jackson said getting on her phone calling somebody walking out of the hospital. I just started to shake my head by how they have the same momma but get treated extremely differently.
After we waited for about 2 hours the doctor came out with a clipboard looking up and over at us making all of us get up and walk over to him. "Are y'all the family of Tykendria Jackson" He said looking at us weird. "I'm her older sister and our mother is outside on the phone" Cj said impatiently, he just shook his head and continued on.
"Ummm, okay Ms. Jackson lost over 5gals of blood when she got brutally rapped over 11 times. Plus she has cuts on her that will heal but that's a small part of the situation.." "What's the big part" Cj said interrupting him making him pause and sign heavily. "Ms. Jackson can not ever carry babies since even before she was too skinny and only had a small chance of carrying them. But now she has no chance of having any in the near future or at all. She curtainly sleep and won't be awoke until tomorrow, if anyone wants to stay with her she in room4517E on the 5th floor" He said leaving going in the back.
"So who staying"? Mekyah said with a quaky voice with Cj crying on her shoulder. "I'll be back tomorrow" I said walking out of the door with Kelp, Shon, Mike, Jay, and Cam to go find out who the fuck did this to my baby girl.
•Roxy POV
"Khaflia don't just leave it alone" Mekyah said only to be ignored by all of them. We all just started to shake our heads at how they all left before seeing her. "So y'all ready to go back there" Cj asked as she wiped her tears off of her face. "Yeah" We all said as we loaded the elevator.
The whole elevator ride was quite until we reached her. As soon as we walked in the I busted out in tears making Shai take me out of the room.
...........Next Day.................
Tj POV
I woke up to the sound of the TV making me look around and notice that I wasn't at Khaflia's house. I heard my hospital door open hoping it was Khaflia, to only have my hopes crushed by a fine ass male nurse.
"Hello Ms. Jackson I'm going to be your nurse for the two days you're going to be here, my name is Mark and I'm 22. I will be checking up on you to make sure that you're okay and if you need anything, and do mean anything just press the button" He said finally looking up at me licking his lips. I just shook my head yeah as he brought in my food making me eat, since I had to. As we was just talking for about 45 minutes a knock on my door came then it opened.
As they walked around the corner I could tell that Khaflia didn't like what he was seeing. I looked at them then my nurse giving him a signal to leave with the look in my eyes. "Okay Tj just call or press the button if you need" He said getting up bout to walk out until Mike and Jay blocked the door. They starred at him for a while until they finally moved before he walked out he stopped and looked back at me. "Yeah sure I will do if your needed" I said making him shake his head and leave out closing the door. I looked back at the boys and just sat there quietly until one of them said something. "Damn Tj how you doing, well holding up" Mike said coming to hug me. "Good it kind of sucks that I'm staying here by myself though" I said looking at Khaflia on the last part. "So since you got raped....' "Pailizi shut cha' ass up"Pailizi started but Mike cut her off making me stare at her. "No I want her to continue, so I can answer her little question" I said hand gesturing her to continue on talking. "So many times is you're pussy still tight"? Khaflia looked Pailizi like she lost her damn mind. "Well I dont know you tell me I'm pretty sure you done been ran through more then 11 times plus 3times" I said making her smack her lips.
After and hour damn near pasted almost everybody was gone but Khaflia and Mike. As I was flipping through the channels Mike got up stretching dapping up Khaflia then coming to hug me. "Ight bye bitch" I said laughing making him bust out laughing. "Ight bye lil girl" He said walking out of my hospital room door shutting it back.
"Are you ever going to say something to me. I mean I know that I'm probably disgusting to you now but damn I still love you" I said bout to cry, making him come and hold me in his arms wiping my tears away. "Babe you're not disgusting Ever in my eyes. I just wish I wouldn't have left that night, that I would have answered the fucking phone" He said madd I looked him in his eyes and just started making out with him full on. We going at it for about 4minutes when my room door opened revealing my nurse and my mother. I quickly pushed Khaflia off me wiping my lips as I looked at both my mother and my nurse who both looked mad. I starred at my nurse who was hard down mugging Khaflia,making me look at Khaflia who was doing the same to him. As Khaflia pulled me close and kissed me one last time deep as he could go I just started blushing. "I be back later on, I got handle some business" He said walking out leaving me in there with them. Right when he left my mother came to sit down by me as the nurse left out the room leaving a crack in the door. "You so damn ugly you stupid little girl" She said getting up coming to stand by my bed side making me jump. "You know you coming back home we with me I talked to the judge you going with your little daddy. Guess what? Its not gone happen" She said laughing bout to walkout leaving me until I threw a pillow at her head. She came running back at me until I started pressing that button making the my nurse and the cops come in here since she was chocking me making me scream. As they was taking her away I looked in her and read her lips which mouthed out. 'Bitch Imma kill you' I just kept staring at her until she was fully out of my hospital room. After all of that went down I just buried my head in the pillow and let sleep take over hoping Khaflia will be back soon.
•Khaflia POV
"So did you ask about who did it" Mike asked right when I walked in the door. "Ugh...Nawh" I said sitting down lighting up a blunt. "Is you ever gone ask her" Tee said sitting on Mike lap. "Yeah" I said taking another puff. "When and when did you start smoking you know auntie will kill you" Tee said starting to piss me off I just looked at her and took another puff. "Just disrespectful all auntie want is for yo...' "Yo TEE SHUT THE FUCK UP"! I said pissed interrupting her making her jump. "Manne I'm bout to head out" I said not feeling like being there anymore. I got up and walked right up out that bitch, speeding back to my apt to wash up and change.
After I did all that I put on some sweats and a hoodie and headed to Wendy's for us some food. Right when pulled up to the window after ordering I paid got my food and left speeding off to the hospital.
I got the food and made my way back to Tj room. As I was opening the door I heard the TV on with no laughing. Since Martin was her favorite show of the 90's. I pur the food in the tray by her bed and went to wake her up.
"Tj" "What" She said sounding tried and irritated at the same time. "Getcho ass up I brought you some food" I said slapping her butt making her stare at me mugging and get up to grab her food. She took a sip of her drink and made a disgusting look making me smirk. "I don't drink Cola" "that's cause that's for me I got you some Sprite" I said dying laughing making her snatch her soda from me. "Your such asshole" She said laughing. "Yeah that's why you love me" I said sipping on my Cola then trying to kiss her. "Fuck No Khaflia" She said putting a fry, I just sat back down laughing eating. After about 15 minutes later we was both done eating and laying down in the big hospital bed. I started to think about who could have rapped her making me tense up. She started moving around when she finally looked up and touched my face making me look in her eyes. "What's wrong babe" She said with concerned in her voice. "Tj do you know who rapped you" I asked making stare into space for a while. "No" She said sounding scared. "You can say the name trust me he won't ever touch you no mo" I said making her sign heavily. "It was...it.....It was Kaden" She said breaking down crying when her nurse walked in. I got up out of the bed and went to the restroom to change into my all black. Right when I walked out I could tell Tj wanted to say something but her nurses and doctors was in there running test.
I went by her and whispered in her ear saying "I be back babe" and tried to kiss her when she slightly shifted her head away from me. I looked at her for a minute and then walked out of her room shaking my head.