Chapter Five: Pep Rally

-A week later-Tj POV
It's been a week since I talked to Khaflia and it scares me because every time I see him in school he looks happier than he was when he was hanging around me. He hangs with Jasmine, Khole, Mike(drug dealer), Jay(drug dealer), and Kelp(king pin).
Today was a Friday and we had a pep rally cause of the football team. Since it was homecoming week and a homecoming pep rally. The varsity cheerleaders got prepared to walk the varsity football team in and do a cheer for them. I got to wondering who I would be pared up with until my sister ran in my room and jumped on me."wake uppp...biitttooccchh!!" Cj yelled rolling on me. I push her off my California king size bed and look at the time on my phone it 5:57 and the cheerleaders had to be to school at 7. I got up did my hygiene then put on my cheer uniform. I walk out the restroom to see my sister dressed really cute."Cj where you going at 6:39 in the morning" I said outing on my jewelry, looking at her through the mirror. "Me and Mekyah(mekyah in mm) coming to see you cheer and our old cheer friend Yelena" Cj said smiling flat ironing my hair. Yelena is one of the girls that mekyah and cj used to help out on the cheer team. But Yelena they made her into a beautiful, mean, nice, sweat, popular, cheer bitch..just like they was. "Oohh okay" I said knowing why they was really coming.
After we got done getting ready we went go get Mekyah and then to grab some food then to the school.
•At school
I made it to school 7 minutes late then the time I was suppose to come because of them. I ran to go get in my usual spot to practice leaving Cj and Mekyah behind. Because they wanted to go talk to the philles and football team and coaches/ their old teachers. If you haven't go it yet they was the girls who was popular just like I said they made Yelena a mini them.
It about 27 minutes later of practicing until I heard they loud asses laughing and talking. "Yelenaaa!!" Cj and Mekyah screamed while running to her. Yelena turned around and the biggest smile came across her face. "Bitttccchhhss!!!!" Yelena yelled jumping on them and hugging them.
They talked for a little while and I can tell by how they started looking over at me the was talking about me. A little while later the football team came in and we was bout to get paired up. I walked over to my sister to stand by her since Khaflia and his squad was in here. I seen Khaflia looking at me but I annoyed it.
Khaflia POV
I don't see why Tj acting like a bitch to me after all we been through. I did what I did for her then after she got healed she asked me to stop selling and I told her it wasn't that easy so then we got in an urugment and I guess we just stopped talking.
Today Cj and Mekyah came in the locker room yelling at me and shitt like it's my fucking fault we don't talk.
Anyways we got paired up and I was happy as fuck I paired up with Tj friend, Roxy dick sucking ass. We was chilling and talking until I heard Mekyah loud ass talking to Yelena and Cj. "You right" Cj said smirking at me. "Mmmh..listen up its been a change"!! Cj said loud. I know they not bout to pull no dumb shift on me. "Cj what are you doing? you're not the caption no more" Tj ran up to Cj said and asked "Shut once a caption always a caption..Now ahh Roxy youre with Mark and Tj you're with Khaflia" "you can't do that"!! Roxy screamed madd. Cj stared at Roxy like bitch who you screaming at hoe but then looked at the coaches, teachers, and captions and they nodded they heads yeah. This bout to be a long ass game and pep rally....