Chapter Twenty-Five

Tj POV
Its been 2 weeks since I have even seen Khaflia and a lot has changed since then. I still go to school tho, we only have 4 more months then we out. Next year I will be moving to go live with my father. My mother went to the court house and now I have to live with her until I turn 18 but in my case in 4 months.
I was so far in my thoughts that I didn't hear my mother screaming my name. "Bitch I know you heard me"! She screamed busting in my room., making me quickly jump up. "I'm sorry" I said making her come up to me and punch me in my face. I was trying to make her stop until she grabbed my hair and started dragging me down the stairs. I was screaming for help until she started whipping my back with a cord. When she was done she just started laughing then said,"Go clean yourself up you look like a dog" After she said that I used all the energy I had left to run up to my room.
I locked the door then went to pack some clothes. I never thought I would have to be going through this again but here I am. I jumped through my window then climb down and started running to the one person house I was trying to avoid.
•Khaflia POV
I was currently getting the most bombest head from shorty. After I nutted in her mouth she tried to kiss me but I told that hoe to bounce. Right when I was walking back in my room I heard a knock on my window.
I went and opened it, to see the one person I thought I wouldn't even see again, well at least not tonight. I looked at her and she looked badd asf, I mean I knew she had to move back in with Ms.Lee but damn I fell badd for her.
I guess she seen the look in my eyes cause she started to move a little before saying. "Mmhh..are you gonna let me in, Khaflia" I moved to the side and let her in.
She laid on my bed on her front while I went to go get the peroxide and cotton-swabs. When I walked back in I could tell she had been crying which made me madd asf.
I don't know why she just don't hit her momma back, I mean she let her beat her half to fucking death. "So I guess we doing this again" I asked while cleaning her. She moved around a little then answered my question "Khaflia please don't do this not tonight" she got up then went to the bathroom to take a shower.
•Tj POV
I had just got done bathing and I felt like shitt. I thought about running away again but I have no place to go without her finding me.
I know Khaflia is mad that I don't hit her back, but damn she my mother. She raised me to be who I am now and I know sometime Khaflia be wanting to hit her. But I respect that even when he around he still shows her respect.
Anyways when I got down doing all of things I needed to do in the bathroom I walked back into Khaflia room to hear him on the phone with somebody talking. I didn't want him to think I was listening without him knowing so I coughed making him turn around and look at me, then walked out of the room without saying something.
I went to put my stuff up then layed down, after about 10 minutes Khaflia came back in the room and sat on the side of the bed. I turned my head in his direction and looked at him until he finally said something.
"Look Tj I gotta go and do this drop real fast, you gone be okay by yourself here" He asked me sounding worried. "Khaflia Nooo, Why are you still doing this" I asked making him sign in anger. "Mane Tj look I ready told you that it isn't that fucking easy to just up and quite the fucking game" he said mad making me sit up. "Yeah okay, I understand that but Damn! You either gone leave in two ways Jail or Death and I don't want either to happen to you" I said getting up walking to the kitchen. He came in walking behind me 15 minutes later dressed in I guess his work clothes or whatever. "I gotta go I should be back at 1 or before. If somebody come to this door don't answer it if its not me. My momma gone for 8months so she won't be coming home anytime soon" he said before leaving out the door. I locked ever door in the house then went back to his room and went to sleep watching Poetic Justice.
•Khaflia POV
I had just got done doing this drop with Kelp and Jay em'. We was at the trap counting the money and smoking, when my phone started ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller I-D.
"Was good" I asked still counting money."Khaflia its 2 in the morning and you said that you would've been here before or at 1" Tj yelled through the phone sounding mad and tried as hell. "Look I'm on my way just go to sleep" I said about yo hang up until she started talking again. "I gotta go home anyways before my mother wakes up" Tj said hanging up. I put my phone down and head in my hands shaking it making Jay em' look at me. "Who was that bruhh" Jay asked finishing his last stack of money. "Mannn Tj" I said finishing up my last stack and grabbing my keys trying go before Tj leaves. "Y'all back messing around" Cam said starring at me. "Nahh but I'm bout to head out" I said dapping the up then leaving.
I made it in like 45 minutes hoping that Tj would still be there. I parked the car in the garage, and then ran up to my room after locking the door. Once I got to my room I seen Tj was already gone.
"FUCKK"!!!!! I yelled mad that she went to her moms house. After trying to call her after 17 times I just went to take my shower and go to sleep.
-Next Morning •Tj POV
I woke up with my new bruises on me from last. My momma found out that I sneak out last night and beat me when I came in. Anyways I got in the shower again then got dressed(in mm), I flat ironed my gray/black hair then grabbed my purse and iPhone then left out of the door to catch the bus after I made myself breakfast.
Once I made it to school I had to go straight to the cheer room for the big meeting we had to have today. Anyways once I got in there I sat down and waited for the other girls to come in there.
When everybody was in there that's when Yelena started the little meeting. "Okay listen up! We have New coaches since Ms.Lasilbee quite" She spoke loudly making me hope that it wasn't the two people I just knew it was going to be. "Also they will only be here for like 2 to 3 weeks cause they will have to start college back. Now I present to you our new and improved Coaches and Investors for our cheer team"!! Yelena said walking away as Mekyah and Cj came out saying hey to the girls and meeting them.
After all of that I really didn't want to talk to them so I just went to class to see Khaflia flirting with a new girl. I just took my seat at my table and put my head phones in to try to go to sleep.
•Shai POV
"You love me, right" I asked looking in Roxy eyes. "Yes but I... I cut her off by kissing her deep and roughly. I layed her down in the back seat of my car. As the kissed deepened I started leaving trails of kisses on her. As I sucked on one breast I messaged the other one with my hand. With the one hand I had left I started rubbing her clit through her panties. I could she was getting wet and her moans was getting louder.
Once I suck my fingers up her she gasped making me plunge in and out of her. As she cummed on my fingers I finally went down and ate like it was my last meal.