Chapter: Thirty-Seven

•Tj POV
It was the day of Shon's funeral and really had no feeling. I am just fine crying and I had nothing to say or cry for anymore. I knew Shon was a good person and I know where he went. We was all sitting on the front row when I looked up and seen my mother staring at me. I just ignored her and helped Yelena get through this funeral.

-After the Funeral-
"Can I please have Cj, Tj, Yelena, and Rosa in the room right here please" A man said in a all white suit, we all got up and went to the room as he shut the door. He sat down and pulled out some important looking papers. "Okay Shon wrote a will when he was 16 and it says who gets what, so I'm going to read it from word to word" He said as we all stayed quite and he continued.

"If y'all reading this that means I didn't even live past 21 being in the business that I'm in. By time I'm 23 I will write a new one to make sure everybody will get broken off if I live to see that. Ight enough with all that bullshit 1st thing 1st I want to make sure my momma good. Even if she still on crack or not, I'm leaving you 10.8 million dollars and my apartment that should be payed off by 2/4/14.
For Cj I leave you 3 of my cars you pick and 8.3 million. I hope by the time you reading this you can tell Tj about what happened to you and then maybe she will feel less loved by your momma.
To Tj Imma leave you all my Gold, 1 car, and 11.9 million dollars. Do right by this money and forgive your moms you only have 1 in a life time, baby girl.
And to Yelena I want apologize for not getting out the game when you told me to. Maybe them I could've still been alive so we could make a family. I love you with all my heart and I hope you for give me about cheating all those time. Baby don't be sad, I picked this lifestyle and knew what I was getting into. For the love of my life I leave you everything I have left including my stash money. You should have 20.4 million left in the bank take care of yourself baby, I love you"

The man finished reading and I just wiped my tears and left out the room. After about 2 hours I had a plane to catch and school tomorrow.

This was the end of Highschool Thug Love💔💔💔