Chapter 20

Shon POV
It's been a whole 2months since I seen Tj and I'm kind of getting worried. I know for her first night not being home she was with Khaflia. For the second night she was with Roxy and then after that Roxy said she left and didn't come back. She don't come to school anymore or don't keep in touch with Mekyah or Yelena and Tee em'.
Since it was Saturday I decided to get the gang to the trap and go look for Tj.
•Tj POV
"Put your hands together for Canddiiii!!!! ....I guess your wondering where I have been. Well since I kept getting into it with Shon, I don't want to live with Khaflia, and Roxy momma started tripping. I started stripping to get my own apartment and drop out of school. I quit all the sports I was doing and started working here when I meet Trix. She 18, thick, dark skinned, and have short hair. We meet when I was at my old job, she came up there with Ashlie (19, skinny,dark skinned, long hair)

Flash Back
I was working front counter waiting to get off. When these two girls walked in looking like a million bucks. Once they ordered they stuff they sat down and waited. I was on my phone strolling thru my time line when my boss came up to me.
"Clean the bathroom"he yelled at me. He stopped liking me when I turned him down. Now he try to make my job a living hell.
"Noo...that's Not my Job Kevin" I yelled pissed. "Look do it or your Fired" He said pushing the mop in my hand and walked away. On my way to the restroom Trix and Ashlie stopped me.
Ashlie- Hey.
I turned around while looking around tryna make sure she was talking to me.
Ashlie-Yeah come mere.
I walked over to them and stood up until they gestured for me to sit down.
Ashlie- How much you make at this mothafucker.
Tj- I make enough
Trix- Please they couldn't pay me enough to work at this bitch with Kevin thirsty ass
Tj- Yeah but its cool
Ashlie- Please you could be making much more than what you making now
Tj- How?
Ashlie- You just gotta use what you got to get what you want
Tj- Y'all some prostitutes are something
(Ashlie and Trix laughs)
Trix- Nahh
Ashlie- We work at The Legends
Tj- The strip club
Ashlie- Yeah come check it out sometimes....(handing Tj a card)
'Order number 362'
They got up and left. After that day was over with early that Thursday morning I went to check it out and got a job.
Flash Back Over

I had just finished talking to my boss after changing into my sweats. As I was walking out I bumped into someone who made me fall hard on the ground. "Damn ma let me help you up" The man said while helping me. Once I got up and looked at who the man was I was completely shocked. I could tell he was super pissed off by the way look in his eyes. I quickly turned my head to make my hair flow in my face. I tried to walk away but he pulled my arm roughly, which made me fall hard in his chest. I tried snatching my arm back but he had a to tight grip on me.
"What the hell let me go, dude" I said making him dragg me outta the club and pin me up to his car. "WTF!!!! Or YOU Doing HERE!!!" Khaflia yelled in anger starring at me. "Working what it look like" I said making him look at me in nothing but disgust. "Get in the fucking car" He said going around getting in. I stayed in my same place before not wanting to get into his car. "Tykendria Jackson! Get in The Fucking Car" Khaflia yelled making me jump and get in.
•Khaflia POV
So today I was going to the strip club to go get my cousin Ashlie. Her mom needed her to go see Ashlie's brother who's in jail. As I was walking in I bumped into somebody making them fall to the ground. When she fell I couldn't see her face because of her hair fell in her face. I just helped her up and was about to walk away until I seen her face. Anger instantly took over my body. I was beyond ready to beat her ass and all these fucking men from watching her dance. I mean you can tell that she's under age. Without the make up she looks like she's 13 hell with the make up she likes about 16-17. Anyways as I was driving her to Shon's house I could tell that she was thinking about what the hell I was gonna do.
-At Shon's house •Tj POV
Once we pulled up to Shon's house I could feel my heart damn near bout to pop out of my fucking body. As soon as Khaflia got out the car I pulled his arm causing him to look at me weirdly. "Khaflia please don't tell him anything" I asked basically begging.

Ashlie in mm.