Chapter Fifthteen

Tj POV
So today Khaflia gets to go back to school with me. Lately me and Khaflia haven't been on good terms but I feel like when we go back he's gonna be acting a little funny or some shitt. Anyways I got up did my hygiene, got dressed for track and put my maroon dark colored flat ironed hair in a high ponytail. After that I texted Khaflia to come get me then headed downstairs to eat my breakfast. When I was done I got a text from Khaflia saying come on. I gathered my stuff then ran out the house and locking it.
The whole car ride was silent, the only noise was fetty wap on the radio. Once we got to school we got out and I walked straight to the track tryouts outside.
•Khaflia POV
Today I just got back to school and me and Tj not even talking right now. We got into it because of a dude was texting her fucking phone. That shit pissed me off completely, and then she said he was only a friend. I don't play that friend shitt especially if I really want to make the relationship last. Anyways I was walking around school since today was a free day and yo boy anit have shitt to do since Tj went to track tryouts. As I was walking I seen Kelp,Shon,Mike,Tee,Yelena, and Pailizi em'. We all decided to go to the track tryouts and watch. As we was all sitting down laughing and talking about the people who was trying out. Jasmine started to touch me I quickly stopped her. As they break came Tj was walking off talking to old dude. "Ah bruh who dat Tj talking to"Mike said making everybody look. I got up and went over to her and this fuck nigga. I pulled her hard by her arm and she quickly snatched back realizing who I was she just mugged me. "Yo Tj who the fuck is this nigga"I yelled out in anger. She just looked at me dumb then said. "We'll talk about this after tryouts" after that she left and went to finish tryouts with ole dude right behind her.

-After Tryouts-
•Tj POV
Tryouts had just ended and I had just gotten done changing and putting on some black tights and one of Khaflia's old football jersey's.
After I got all my stuff and left out of the locker room I went to see what khaflia wanted. Once I got back out there I said my hey's to the people I fucks with and just waited for khaflia.
He was taking to long talking to jasmines ass so I walked away madd as hell and he came running behind me after 4 minutes later grabbing me. "What tf do you want"I asked mad as hell. "Damn calm yo lil ass down before I have to.." "You have to what? meet my gay friend Mark! I yelled beyond pissed cause he annoyed me to talk to Jasmine and Khole. "Bae stop acting like that, you know I love you right"Khaflia said pulling me in by my waist kissing me. "Right" He yelled slapping my ass grabbing it. "Yes damn, now come drop me off at home" I said walking away from him laughing with him walking right behind me.
-At my house-
Once we got to my house I went up stairs and took a shower. I was almost done washing up until I heard my glass shower door open. I jumped and covered myself with my dry towel not caring if it got wet. I turned around to see a dying laughing khaflia. "Khaflia wtf" I said mad getting out the shower walking to the closet putting on my Love pantie and bra set. I felt khaflia come up behind me and press his dick on my back. I moaned in pleasure while he pulled my hair back roughly touching on my butt. He turned me around and through me on the bed, while taking off his shirt and pants leaving his boxers on. As he kissed up and down my neck stopping at my pearl, I tensed up a little making him look at me and say. "If you not ready for this again we can wait" I looked in his eyes and was a little bit scared about doing it again but instead of stopping I just nodded my head yeah. As he went down on me I started moaning in pleasure louder and louder. I gripped the covers to try to stop moaning until BOOM!!!!. I jumped up and saw the person I thought I would never see under these circumstances......