12 // ATTACKED BY A HOBO

I woke up with a start and looked around.

I wasn't in my bedroom, and it was freezing.

I scratched my head and tried to remember weather or not I fell asleep on the couch. I didn't do it for long though, because I found out why it was so cold.

The front door was open.

I yawned and went to close it. Harley might have come over to see Jones and forgotten to close the door on his way out, or maybe Jones had snuck out last night.

Whatever the case, I really didn't care.

I started down the hallway and into my room. I scrunched my nose up at the stench of blood and quickly stepped out.

Blue had made sure that the house was cleaned before my parents got back last night, but he mustn't have done my room.

I took a deep breath and shot through my room to open the window. Once it was open, I shoved my head out and breathed in the clean air.

As I did, I noticed a certain someone sneaking out of the Parker residence. As quick as a bullet, I pushed myself completely out of the window.

I expected to land gracefully, like a swan. But my brain had other ideas an my leg got stuck on the widow sill and I toppled out, landing on my stomach with a loud 'thud'.

I groaned and watched as Tommen drove away in his sleek, black FBI car.

I looked up towards Lincoln's window, and she was peeking out. When she caught sight of me, I clicked my tongue and shook my head at her.

She disappeared, and when I saw her again she was running towards me.

"Link" I hissed quietly, so that I wouldn't wake anyone else up. It didn't occur to me that maybe when I fell out of the damn window that it might have woken people up. I dragged myself off of my stomach and into an upright position. "What have you done?"

"Nothing" she said quickly. "Really Alex, nothing happened. We just slept together- not slept together, just slept in the same bed as each other. Which was seriously nothing and it only happened because these past few days have been really hectic and Idon'tknowhatI'mdoingbecausethingshavestartedhappeningtomeandAlexohgo-"

"Lincoln!" I snapped. "I have no clue what you're saying!"

She took a deep breath to calm herself. When she did, she closed her eyes and held her hand up.

I was confused, but then the wind started to pick up. It became so windy that I was scared I was going to be blown away.

When I looked at Lincoln, it dawned on me.

She was doing this.

The wind died down, and her eyes shot open. They were filled with terror, and it was the same look that Harley had before Aria arrived yesterday.

"Remember the night of the eclipse?" She asked. "Before the wolf showed up? And the fire went out? That was me, Alex. And I was going to tell you, I really was. But then Harley got eaten and the moment was just gone"

"Oh my god Link" I whispered. "You're a Witch"

She looked at me, and her wide eyes started filling with tears.

"Doesn't that mean I have to be a head?" She whimpered. A sudden jolt in my memory made my heart clench.

Desire had told me that all heads had to become their specie. Lincoln would have to become a Werewolf.

"We don't have to tell anyone" I told her almost silently, terrified that someone might be listening to us. "No one will find out"

Lincoln let out a sob, and she wrapped her arms around me.