16 // FBI HEADQUARTERS

Renee finally found Wren, three days later.

I would have died from starvation, if I wasn't already semi-dead.

"Oh," Wren blinked. Because Wren was a wisp, she could see me. "Alex, where's your body?"

"Probably sucking the life out of my family," I scoffed. "Wren, I am so hungry."

"Well you can't eat if you don't have a body," she said. "Where is it?"

"I saw it in my bedroom," I answered, "I haven't seen it since."

"Okay," Wren nodded. "Orlando, go and find Alex's body and bring it back here. Aria, I need you to go and find Blue."

"Blue?" I frowned and the panic was already rising. If Blue came back, he would know thy I found, stole and read his entire journal... Almost entirely. "Blue is gone."

"He isn't gone, Alex," Wren said, "he's just not here. Use you Clan connection to track him down. Take Harley, he's the newest member so his sense will be stronger."

The two dispersed, and Wren turned to me.

"What were you even doing Alex?"

I didn't know the whole physics thing behind this whole semi-dead thing, but I knew I couldn't blush and I was ever so thankful for that.

"I was camping," I shrugged nonchalantly. "Its a pretty nice way to pass the time, very serene and quiet."

"Why don't you tell her the real reason Alex?" Sherlock added and I looked over to glare at him. Unfortunately, Wren could see and hear him too.

"Alex, what were you doing?" Wren demanded.

"You are the biggest traitor in the world," I lectured him. "I liked you better when you didn't talk... Which reminds me. Why can Sherlock talk?"

"Because he's a wolf," Wren shrugged. "You live in a world with me, who can turn into a floating light, Vampires, Witches, Sirens and that doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. You are currently not in your own body, but the question you're asking me is why is a ghost wolf talking?"

"Okay," I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Now you're just being dramatic."

Wren's eyes hardened, and she started glaring, which was rare for her. She giggled instead of speaking most of the time.

Renee appears from the kitchen with a stick and two plates of food.

"Okay, this is what you wanted, right Wren?" She asked and my mouth watered at the sight of food. Next to me, Sherlock's stomach started to rumble. Wren nodded, and Renee placed the plates on the coffee table in front of me.

I reached out for it, but my hand went straight through and I groaned.

"Don't worry you two, I know a nice little spell that transfers food from this world to the one you're in," Wren smiled and Sherlock's tail started wagging.

Four bulbs of light lit up the tips of Wren's fingertips and he touched each of them to the stick. When she lit it, I had honestly expected fire where the light had been but she pulled out a lighter instead, she put it in between the plates.

"Give it a few minutes to transfer," Wren ordered Sherlock and I. The five minutes wait was the longest thin I had ever experienced in my life.

I'd moved from the couch to the floor in front of the coffee table, and Sherlock had done the same.

As Wren gave us the go ahead, I grabbed a piece of bacons and brought it up to my mou-

The door shot open, and Orlando had his arms wrapped around my body as it screamed and struggled against him.