THANK YOU

If you've stuck with this book and finished it, then I can not tell you how grateful I am. From the bottom of my heart, I genuinely cannot thank you enough.

This book has been in the works for about a year and a half and a lot has happened to me over that time. I've lived in three different houses with three different people, had to move school, fell in love for the first time and had my heart broken. 

For a while, I was going to scrap the book and writing all together to be honest because I just felt too emotional. I think that that really affected this book towards the end, and when I feel more stable then I'll revisit this book and fix it up.

But alas, you have reached the end of this story and here I still am. But just because The Monsters In Our Town is over, doesn't mean the adventures are. I've purposely left a lot of loose ends so that I could revisit this universe again. But not only me, if you felt like it then you could continue some parts and completely make it your own. 

Here are some ideas you could use:
> Alexander and Blue's quest to find Blue's father.
> Eve going to find her Skinwalker family.
> Agent Delaney and his daughters' adventures in Northrun.
> Orlando and Lincoln's three months out of Northrun.

Those are just a few, the possibilities are endless. You could use characters from the story or even make characters up on your own. I encourage you to do it and publish it so that I can read it. I would love to see someone put their touch on it, purely because this book has helped me get through a lot of stuff and seeing other people work on it would make me the happiest person in the world.

Again, thank you so, so much for reading all the way through. I am very proud of it, and it's only the first draft. I would love to hear your feedback, and read your stories. If you head over to my blog (captsparkleyrainbowtalks.blogspot.com) there's a behind the scenes of TMIOT and character interviews with Alex and Blue. 

Now stay tuned for a secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you and until next time.

Stay groovy.