Mark Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

Every piece of it shattered as it hit the floor. The flowers crumpled down and the water from the glass vase was spilled on the floor.

That was the last thing you remembered about what happened that night. He was drunk. That photo, how you hated remembering it.

You just lost it. Jealousy. Anger. Hatred. Every emotion rushed through you.

"Who is she?" your voice was trembling.
"What's this?" he asked, confused.

"I asked you first Mark, who is she?" you raised your voice. Your eyes were shaking, the tears began to fall. He was silenced, he was shocked, perhaps it was because it was already enough evidence.

"Baby, I can explain." Hearing those you cried harder. You couldn't help yourself. So it's true. Without wiping your tears, you exclaimed "Save you breath."

"Babe, hear me out, please."
"Don't touch me."
"I was drunk, it was a prank played by my friends."
"And you were that drunk to have someone kiss you? And you seemed to enjoy it too."  you said zooming in the picture and shoving it infront of his face. You're starting to go crazy, you're going to explode anytime.

"Please (y/n), believe me." Mark tried to hold your hand but you kept on slapping it away. You ran your fingers through your hair. Constantly throwing things, hitting him and crying out in anger.

"You know what, I don't know. Let's end this." Like poison, every word felt like it was ending your breath. Breaking you to bits.

"Come on baby, don't do this to me." he begged but you pushed him away until he was out of the house.

You slammed the door shut. Mark raked his hair all the way to the back cussing himself. Anger took over him, how could he screw up this much? He punched the wall, hard enough to leave a large bruise. He knew he was going mad.

How did this happened? Why did he let it happen? What is he going to do?

Mark knocked on the door, never leaving it until you open it. The neighbors are already complaining but he shows no sign of giving up.

After a couple of hours the noise died down. You looked through the peep hole to see if he's still there. He isn't. You didn't know he'd lose hope that fast. That he'd get tired too easily. 

Staring at the ceiling, you released a heavy sigh. Traces of tears, trails down your cheeks. He broke you and it made you numb. Numb enough to make you forget how to breathe.

So this is why love is madness. You laughed to yourself as you think about it.

You heard a noise coming from the terrace and you saw a shadow of a man climbing over it. You weren't scare because you knew it was him. Even with his back turned you'd still recognize him. In any angle or even being hung upside down you would still know. Because it's him. It's Mark.

He ran towards you, arms spread to the side, welcoming you for a hug. You noticed scratches in his skin, probably when he climbed from the back. Instead of dodging the hug, you let him. The familiar touch. How his arms fit your waist like lost pieces of a puzzle.

His voice hitched. All this was enough for him to have a breakdown. You felt his lips quiver from your back as he cried. Barely understanding anything he's saying, both you and him stayed like that. Mark Tuan. Not even once you've seen this side of him. You made sure not to fall for this drama.

Your hands moved on it's own and patted his head. Yes, you're being stupid again.

A sob escaped his mouth before he broke free. You weren't speaking since he came.
"Please believe in me (y/n). You're all I have. She's nobody. Even if I had to pick, I'd pick you: In a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality. I'd find you, because I know it's you. I'll choose you."

He raised his right hand, though shaking, he cupped your cheek. Mark wiped the tears that was left, as if it was a stain on a white cloth. His face filled with sorrow, "I'm sorry I made you feel this way. I claimed to protect you from anyone who would make you cry but the real enemy was me."
He hung his head down in disappointment.

"I'm sorry Mark, but I don't think I could trust you now after what happened." He needs to know how his actions affected you, how hurt you were, that you see him as someone who can't be trusted. Not anymore.

"I understand.." he said smiling weakly. Tears automatically streaming down his delicate soft face, "But let me atleast prove you how much I love you."

Mark walked a few steps forward, about to lean in for a kiss.
"Pushing a girl to the wall, romantic." you said sarcastically.

"No, I pull her towards me." He wrapped his arms around your waist and raised your chin. He looked at your lips like it was his prized possession.

Mark leaned in brushing your noses together but instead of pressing his lips onto yours, he kissed your forehead. Completely leaving you hanging, "I won't force you to do something you don't like."
"Tuan!" For him to be toying with you at this time.
"Arraseo, arraseo." he hugged you and gave you a quick peck, "I'll put more effort. I'll show you you're the only one. I'll bring back your trust. I'll love you unconditionally. And I won't let anyone take you away from me. That girl, I won't talk to her again, ever. I won't drink again, I'll be a good boy. If it's the only way to keep you, I'd do it."

You placed your hand over your waist and raised your brow as if you were doubting all his promises.

"I'll start by cleaning the house." he said, pulling you close to him again, "Or should I make my queen happy first?"

-•-

Finally, a Tuan imagine! I haven't done any imagine for my biases. First Bobby's then Mork Tuna's ayeeee ♡

I'm taking requests, but I'm kind of a slowpoke when it comes to updating Haha.

COMMENT & VOTE!