Jimin Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

You were finally done arranging the table when you checked the clock. It's 7 am and Jimin's still sleeping. You climbed upstairs and head to his room.

"Jimin?" you knocked on the door, "wake up breakfast's ready." But he didn't respond.
"Jimin." you called out once more but still, not a single utter was heard so you insisted to come in.

"Don't keep the food waiting." You found him lying on the floor, wrapped in his blanket like a cocoon. He must've rolled through his beddings and fell down.

"Get up." you slightly kicked the sleeping burrito. He popped his hands and feet out and stretched. He kept groaning 'ten more minutes'.

"Wake up, we have school." you continuously kick your dormmate until he caught your leg. Jimin wrapped his arms around you leg, enough to make you cringe. He hugged it as if it was a hotdog pillow, "No white sauce for the fillet please." he sleep-talked.

You pulled your foot away as soon as he starts rubbing his cheek on your leg. Leaving you in panic you sprayed water on his face and who knew, it worked. He immediately woke up after drowning in a few drops.

"What theーSara!" he sound annoyed but who cares? He's awake now. That's all that matters.
"Hurry and head down for breakfast." you were just about to walk out of the door when he called you.

"What do you want?" you glared.
"I'm stuck, get me out of this." The blanket was wrapped around his chest all the way down to his ankles. It seemed impossible but yes, this 20-year-old guy is stuck in a thin yellow blanket.

The helpless child was already half crying, pleading for help. You untied the blanket and took it off. But instead of following you out he went back to his bed and slid under the blanket.
"Hey, you promised!"
"I never said anything." he wagged his finger side to side.

You pulled his blanket but he had it in solid grip. You jumped on top of the bed and shook it. Jimin wasn't giving a single care until you started making random noises.

He pulled you down, pinning you on the bed and his legs locking your feet.
"Goddamnit Sara, shut it!"

You continued making noises, feeling satisfied as he gets more annoyed. Without warning, Jimin pressed his lips onto yours, assuring himself that this will only silence you.

Everything's happening so fast. Your body weaken, surrendering your to the hungry beast. The kiss grew deeper and deeper. His tongue explored you, memorizing every corner of your mouth. Traveling to your neck, down to your collarbones.

You released a small cry as you felt his knee rub between your legs. Jimin stopped and turned away. His cheeks were tinted with the shade of pink. The atmosphere suddenly fell awkward. He sat up and crawled to the side of the bed.

"I-I'm sorry." Jimin was about to head out when you pulled his arm.
"Can we.." Without even finishing what you're going to say Jimin faced you, making you even embarrassed to finish it off.

"I didn't know you brought breakfast in bed Sara." And he went under the covers with you throwing off every piece of clothing.

-•-

Quick Imagine for @pikakookie Sorry for making you wait.

Send this imagine some love by voting and don't be shy to drop them comments down. ♡