Minghao Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

It's that time of the year. The streets of Beijing have been wet these days and the sky was dull and grey. Passing through flickering lights of an old abandoned warehouse in his black Dodge charger, Minghao entered from the back.

He takes off his hood and roamed his eyes around. He sensed someone's presence in the room when bullets started raining from above, skillfully dodging it just in time.

Claps were heard from the hallway. He turned to the right and a silhouette of a man walked towards his direction, slowly revealing himself to the light.
"Bravo Mr. Xu." he finally spoke.
"I told you not to call me that." Minghao barked.
"Alright, alright, Agent The8, such a mysterious man." he murmured, "Are you done with what I asked you?"

Minghao threw the envelop in front of him, "Choi Seungcheol, exterminated."
"I trust your words Agent." the man flicked his fingers and two incredibly built men entered the light with suitcases.

The cases were both overflowing with money. Minghao ordered them to carry it to the back of his car then a sheet of paper was handed to him but he just threw it on the ground.

"You know I don't like signing contracts, as long as you pay me we'll be in good terms." the man only laughed at his cold tone.

He offered Minghao a stick of cigarette which he took. He lights up the cigar inhaling for the first time and releasing in his mouth. He leans on the side of his car as he watches the man slowly drive away as if waiting for something.

With one last blow of smoke Minghao threw the cigar on the ground and entered his car. A trail of blue and red fire followed the car the man was in, causing it to explode after contact.

Minghao's phone rang, "Lee Seokmin, exterminated."
"Good job agent."
"Thank you sir, I only work for one man."
Every day becomes more sinful than it was the other. The act of killing has been part of his nature, even at such young age.

Minghao's vision started swirling, he knew the rolled tobacco had drug in it but he took it anyway. It'd be dangerous to drive but he needs to get back.

"The President of Ultera Nets passed away, leaving the company to his only daughter, (y/n)." the man hid his hands behind him as the presentation continues.
"For years we've tried to take the company from him but seeing that a teenager will be handling it?" he wheezed a little, "Seems like luck is on our side."

People dressed in such an official statement laughed with him as Minghao entered the room having the reason to be late.
"Oh, agent. You're here."
"Mr. President.." he greeted him with a bow.
"You're just in time. I want you to take this mission."
The President explained the rest of the plan and dismissed the rest of the people except for Minghao.

"I don't want you treating me special. Everyone's having doubts."
"I'm not doing this because you're my son Minghao. I just think you're capable of performing this mission."

Minghao stood from his chair desperately keeping his balance.
"That's good to hear Mr. President. I'm also doing this for the money."
He was just about to head out when, "By the way, it's The8." He closes the door leaving the old man alone in the dark room.