Yugyeom Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

At the age of 19, I got married. Yes, to a complete stranger.

A handsome young man who's 2 years older than me. Wealthy and intelligent.

Our marriage isn't like the normal ones. It was planned but not by us. Before we were even born, our parents fixed the marriage of the first boy and girl in the family. Because my brother is a guy and my soon-to-be groom is the first child, the agreement was invalid and that's why I came.

My existence was for him from the start, I was made for him. Not that I agreed to it, but if it's for my parents then I'd do it.

I never dreamt of a wedding of elaborate elegance, just a church filled with family and friends and promise a lifetime to someone I love and loves me.

Without any idea of what he looked like, our wedding day came. I entered the hall wearing a long white gown. Everyone looked at me like I'm the prettiest in the room.

Shouldn't the groom be waiting beside the priest? I don't see anyone standing there.
Even so, I preceded. I walked down the aisle, only my parents and his were there and none other. I reached the altar and there was still no sign of my husband.

Did I just claim him? Anything could happen. The marriage could be nulled, void, interfered, just like how it is in the movies. After a few seconds, a man wearing a suit entered the church. He walked down the aisle heading towards me. He took the rings, wore it in his finger and in mine.

"I do." he said with a surge of anxiety in his voice and leaned in for a quick peck. Not what I expected but that's how I got married.

Without even knowing eachother, nor eachother's names, we got married.

-

It was already noon. You woke up on the left side of the bed, stretching to the rest of the bed only finding pillows, lots of pillows. Even if both of you were married you don't sleep together. Nor talk to each other unless it's something really really important.

You head downstairs and found Yugyeom pouring his morning coffee. Looks like you're not the only one who enjoyed the bed weather. The sun was out but it was a little chilly.

"Morning." you greeted, which is rather unusual.
"Yeah, good morning." that was probably the first time you started a normal conversation where it doesn't have to do anything about the company, your parents, or something business related. 

"What do you want for breakfast?" You asked, not wasting the chance you got. You should at least fulfill your task as his wife. Breakfast was normally prepared by the maid but since she went on a day off only the two of you were left in the house.

"It's fine, you don't have to cook for me." He turned away and went back to drink his coffee.

"I'm going to cook breakfast, might as well cook you something." You fried some eggs and bacon, made waffles and squeezed some lemon juice. Unintentionally, without you knowing, he watched your movement from the side.