Nayeon Imagine Part 1

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

This is probably my first Girl group Imagine and I am seriously nervous about it right now. So here's my attempt. I hope you like it @-twicebabies ♡

-•-

You slumped your shoulder as you sipped on your shake. Nayeon had her phone glued on her ears for almost an hour now.
"Okay, Thanks, Byeeee." Finally!

"Sorry Oppa I have to go, my boss is looking for me. See you later." What? Both of you were suppose to hang out today and now she's going.

And because you're a very loving and understanding boyfriend you just pretended you were okay with it, even if you're obviously not. She waves her hand and heads out. Seconds later she comes back and kisses you goodbye.

You paid the drinks and just went home. This is an important day. It's your 26th month together. Can't she just go on a day off?

Guess it can't be helped, you texted her to get home early tonight so both of you could eat dinner. She called but you weren't able to answer it since you were busy preparing everything. You tried calling her back but her phone was turned off.

You waited and waited and waited. The clock read ten o'clock. It's getting late, you're starting to get worried.

You grabbed your jacket and head out. On you way to her office, you stopped at a horrible sight. Right infront of the building, she was snuggling into some other guy's arm.

"Nayeon!" you grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the guy.
"Bro, easy there, she's tired."
You turned to him and punched his face. It was so hard he fell on the ground. He was completely caught off guard.

The two of you ended up in a rumble, if the guard didn't pull one off someone might have been killed.

"What the hell is wrong with you, why did you hit Jb?" Nayeon raised her voice as soon as both of you entered the apartment.

"Goddamnit Nayeon! You were all over him, how am I suppose to react to that?"
"Nothing happened (y/n), you're overreacting ."

"Overreacting? Tell me that; Not answering my texts, Ignoring my calls, Forgetting about our dinner and seeing your girlfriend wrap her arms around her officemate when she clearly has a boyfriend is something I shouldn't be mad about!"

"I can't believe you actually see me that way." her eyes welling up, she stomped off to her room, "Just to let you know. My phone died and I waited." She slammed the door. You could hear her crying from outside.

You checked your phone, she did text you. You ran your hand over your face in frustration. Maybe you've said too much.

You blew the candle on the cake that said, "Happy 26th Month!" and threw yourself on the sofa.

The next morning, Nayeon was completely ignoring you. She also went out early. She's still mad.

You felt bad. It wasn't her fault. The way she leaned on that guy's shoulder and how he had his hand placed over her waist. You just lost your cool and exploded.

You spent the rest of the day boring yourself out and thinking how you could  make it up to her. You started working on your apology letter but it was either corny or stupid. A surprise but you don't have much time. Composing a song would be too much work too.

You were so desperate for an idea that you fell asleep.

You heard the door open. Nayeon. It's her. She wobbled as she walked inside the house, barely keeping her balance. Almost tripping on her own shoes, you caught her just in time.

"Who are you?" she asked in a slightly hoarse voice. Her breath stained with alcohol. She's obviously drunk. Though worried, you're impressed she was able to get home while in that state.

"It's (y/n), your boyfriend. Where have you been?"

"(Y/n)? That damn jerk!" she unexpectedly shouted.
"Accusing me of slutting my officemates." she suddenly starts laughing then wipes off a tear, "That pabo. I'll show you what slutting is."

Nayeon lifted the hem of her shirt and takes it off revealing her bra. She sits on your lap and wraps her arm around your neck. She plays with your hair alittle and runs her left hand down to your chest.

She drags her face closer, your noses nearly touching.
"Amazing." she grinned revealing that bunny smile, "You even smell like him."

She slumped down resting her head on your chest and started crying, "I can't do this, (y/n) will get mad."
Nayeon stood up and picked her top back, she headed for the door, "(Y/n)'s waiting for me. I need to go."

Before she could even touch the doorknob you spin her around and pulled her for a kiss. The kiss took long, so slow but meaningful. Her tears were flowing nonstop you could actually taste it.

Your hands slowly traveling down her waist. You're glad she had took her top of earlier, it made things easier. She breaks off the kiss, "You even kiss like (y/n)."

"That's because I'm (y/n), silly." you kissed her nose laughing, "I'm sorry about everything babe, but you probably wouldn't remember anything about tonight so let's just continue this tomorrow and get you to bed so you can rest."

Wrapping your arms around her, both of you slept peacefully in eachother's arms

-•-

Don't forget to Comment and Vote! ♡