Baekhyun and Taehyung Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-•-

[a/n] I will be using "Baekhygun" for Baekhyun's character from time to time as requested by @jazzypie05.

-

"I'm wiling to wait." the two of them said in unison.

Your long time crush and your bestfriend. How did both of them end up liking you?
Taehyung has the most advantage, Baekhyun knows that, but you don't want to ruin your friendship. What will you do?

The two began to make a move. Yesterday you woke up to a pool of balloons. The wall was filled with multi-colored sticky pads, written with messages. Sunflowers were lying on the table beside your bed, tied with a white ribbon. It was from Taehyung.

And when you followed arrows and find clues. It almost felt like you were a detective. You have to admit, it was fun. In the end you reached the gymnasium where Baekhyun sang your favorite song and got you a huge teddy bear.

Everyday you'll get notes in your locker, between the pages of your books, under your table or inside your bag. Everyday you'll find a carton of milk, an orange, a piece of candy or even vitamins on top of your table. After school you'll either be offered a ride home, asked to be walked home but always end up declining the offer and go home alone.

You were stressed out, you wish you didn't have to pick. You wish they don't even like you. You wished they'd stop.

In the middle of doing your homework you heard a knock on the door, it was Taehyung.
"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked. In his hand was a leash that's connected to a fish bowl. Taehyung seriously made an effort to put wheels under the fishbowl so he could drag it as he walks. A for creativity!

"I wanted to walk Dory." You covered your mouth to stop yourself from laughing. Let's be real, walking his pet fish is a terrible yet an adorable excuse. You grabbed a sweater and went out.

The two of you talked about the weirdest things and you couldn't stop laughing. Taehyung is really carefree, he started running causing the glass bowl to break when the wheels tripped over a tiny pebble. He immediately picked Dory up in his palm and ran to a nearby fountain to save the poor little fish.

"Hang on baby, daddy's going to transfer you." and he scooped some water into his shoes and placed Dory inside. Not sure if it's a great idea but it's better than his leaking hand.

Taehyung ended up walking you home with no shoes on. Both of you arrived in front of your house. A gust of wind blew, splaying strands of your hair across you face.

"Agh." Taehyung cried in pain as he covers his eye with his hand. Did your hair hit his eye?
"What happened?" you asked worriedly.
"I got dust in my eyes. Can you blow it for me?" You leaned in and blew his eye.
"Is it okay now?"
"No not yet, one more."

As you leaned in, lips puckered up, Taehyung lifted his head and pressed his lips onto yours.

You quickly stepped backwards covering your mouth.
"I feel so much better now, thank you." he smiled widely.

He froze there.

Eyeing at the two of us with flowers on his hand.

"Baekhyun?" He turned back and walked away. He threw the flowers to the side. You chased after him, "Ya Baekhygun!"

"I get it. I lost, no need to rub salt on my wound." he slaps your hand away and left.

"You knew he was there didn't you?" you exclaimed.
"I don't know, maybe?" Taehyung raised his shoulder, "I happen to hear someone hiding from the bushes. Besides he doesn't have the chance to win you anyway."
"Nor do you. Baekhyun's my bestfriend and I can't lose him because of you."

You ran off to chase after Baekhyun who's about to cross the street.
"Baekhygun!" he's not looking.
"BAEKHYGUUUUN!" you tried once again.
"BAEKHYGUUUUN PABOO!"

"What? You want me to congratulate you?"
"What you just sawーIt's not what you think."
"What? That you and Taehyung kissed?"
"Exactly!"
"I'm stupid (y/n) but I'm not blind."

Taehyung came running towards you two, "Don't get mad at (y/n) I was the one who kissed her."

"That doesn't change anything."
Taehyung grabbed Baekhyun's arm, "What are you so mad about?"

"Everything!" Baekhyun exclaimed raising his voice, "I had my hopes high when it's clear that it's you she wanted." he pointed at Taehyung.

"That's what I should be saying! She dumped me for your friendship. What am I suppose to feel? If you think you're the only one who's distressed here you're wrong."

"Everyone knows she likes you better, Kim Taehyung. Do you know how it's killing me how she's mad about you or how she laughs when she's with you? I listen to her daydreams about you almost everyday. Have you ever heard her speak of someone she loved, knowing it's not you? No. You don't know anything, so don't come at me saying you know how I feel because you don't."

"Stop it!" you couldn't take it anymore, "Please leave us Taehyung."

"What- Fine." Taehyung glared at Baekhyun and raked his hair before stomping off.

"I don't need your sympathy (y/n) you don't have to reject him for me."

"I don't want to choose him."

Baekhyun's face brighten, "So are you saying you're picking me?"
"That's not what I meant." you hang your head.
"Oh."

"I like you Baekhygun, I like you because I know you're a good man. But I don't like you like the way you like me. I can't make myself feel something I don't and I want to be clear and honest about that. But I don't want to lose you, Baekhygun. You're very important to me."

He smiled in defeat, "What can I do? If you ask me me to leave, I would, I will try to move on, tell me to stay and I will continue loving you."
Eyes welling up he wiped it before his tears fall, "Because I'm someone who would do anything you ask me."

-•-
Aww-ing at poor Baekhygun rn. ㅠㅠ

I was wondering if you guys could plug my imagines to any of your accounts and share it. Help me raise the reads of my imagines, thank you. ♡

Btw, Hope you like it Jazzypie-ssi. 😊
Comment & Vote! ♡