Prolouge:

November 1, 2012

Dear Nobody,

Obviously, no one will read this because no one likes me.

Fag boy is who I am. No one really can be openly gay without being picked on.

This has been happening since 8th grade when I came out so I'm used to it. Also, names like useless and fat ass are names also used. Those have grown on me too.

I used to eat everything and anything but now nothing looks appetizing anymore. They say it's because of the hurtful words but honestly, I really don't know.

You might think I'm fine because I probably have a loving family to run home to as most kids in the movies have. A loving mom and a stern but sweet dad. No, I don't my dad left when I was born and my mom gave me up to an orphanage. From 2 months to now, I was in places like this. No one wanted me and no one adopted me but, I do go to school. Just because I don't have a proper home doesn't mean I need to be stupid.

You obviously can see I don't have swag or class because I wear clothes donated to the orphanage.

I get beaten every day when I get to school, why you may ask. Well for one I'm gay. They think they can eventually knock me straight but I know you can't. The people who aren't associated with the bullies, I'm afraid that if I say a word to them they will just judge me like everyone else.

I have all younger friends at the orphanage but there's one girl who is the same age as me. But there's this one boy, Liam Payne. He was my best friend, he had my back for everything until he got adopted and left the adoption center. He was one month older than me but he was my only true friend. I don't have a crush on him though. Yes, he's a beautiful boy but were good friends and he's straighter than a pencil. Now no one is here for me because no one in the adoption center knows.

~Niall

****************

So this story is gonna go back and forth from a letter to the actual story but I hope you like it! ~Sky:]