Chapter 5:

Niall had just woken up to the smell of food being made. Niall wasn't sure if he should go downstairs or not because he doesn't wan to ear, no is he even hungry. He decided not to go down at all. He sat in his room, looking through his songbook. He noticed one song wasn't fully finished. Once he read through it, he looked down. He put down the book, not wanting to read the unfinished song anymore. Niall couldn't help himself, but to wander into thoughts. Niall's thoughts carried him into a trance. He was so caught up in his thoughts, he was unable to hear the light knock on his door. He snapped out of it when the knock got harder, and more noticeable. Niall got up and answered the door. Mrs White stood at the door with a plate of food.

"Here, Niall. I made you some food." She held out the plate with food on it.

"No, thank you. I'm not hungry." She had a sad look in her eyes but, nodded with a smile and walked away.

Niall put his songbook in drawer, underneath his clothes and headed downstairs. Niall walked in the kitchen but, no one was there. He walked into the living room, and that's where everyone was. Mr and Mrs White were watching tv and David was playing game-boards with Andrew and Haylee.

"I think the boy I ran into yesterday was my imagination. It can't be him." Niall thought silently in his head.

"Mom, do you have any breakfast left over?" A voice shouted from behind Niall, making him jump out of his thoughts. He turned around to see yet again, the boy.

He stood tall in front of Niall. The other boy has light brown hair spiked up into a perfect quiff, brown eyes that brighten when he was happy and his wide smile. The person that would light up Niall's world. His very first crush. Liam.

"Yes, it's in the microwave." Mrs White answered Liam's question.

"Liam? Is that really you?" Niall asked in disbelief.

"Yes, why did you run away from me yesterday?" Liam asked, as Niall followed him into the kitchen.

"I didn't believe it was you. My mind has been playing games with me these past few days.

"Last week I called to check on you guys and told Karen that I was moving back to London. She told me, you were happy and perfectly fine, did she lie?" Niall shook his head.

"No she didn't lie. I was perfectly fine until Friday and now it's just a mess."

"Why though?"

"Now is not the time to explain because I don't know for sure." Liam nodded, understanding where he's coming from.

"You're going to love mom and dad; they are great." Niall nodded and smiled, hoping Liam was right. Seeing the giant smile on Liam's face, makes Niall feel even worse. If Liam knew Niall broke the promise, he would hate Niall. Never would want to be his friend again, well that's what Niall assumed.

Liam's smile faded at the sight of Niall's worried face. "Niall, what's wrong?" Niall shook it off and faked a smile.

"Nothing, I'm perfectly fine."

Liam's smile returned and he nodded, "Good! Let's go do something, Ni. I've missed hanging out with you." Liam said, pulling Niall out of the house.

*________________________________________________________*

This is just like a little fill chapter. Sorry it was short and it's been a while since I've updated. This story is actually finished in my binder, I just have to type it thats why it might take a while. I might update two more parts today, depends on my mood. But other than that, bye for now! :]

Comment, Vote and Share!!!!!!! Hope you like it!<3