chapter 28: adventure

Finally. The time has come. No school for a whole entire week.

I never thought this day would come, but here it is and I've never been so happy.

After school on Friday, me and Luke went back to his dorm with Ashton, Michael and some of their friends and got so wasted I'm surprised I even remember that night.

It was an extremely fun night, though. I met some new people and also, I got drunk.

I'm actually a little surprised Luke even let me pick up a beer bottle since that one time I went into the emergency room. I know he was worried and that's why he wouldn't let me drink for awhile but he also needs to realize I can take care of myself; except that one time.

Today is Saturday and I crashed at Luke's dorm so I don't get in trouble since I was extremely hammered the previous night.

"Good morning babe," Luke kisses my forehead. "What do you want to do today?"

"Nothing," I state bluntly, snuggling my head back into his chest.

"C'mon, we should go do something fun today, just the two of us," he rubs my back while I hold my arms around his waist tighter.

"But I don't feel good," I whine, closing my eyes so I could go back to sleep.

"Well once you feel better we're gonna go on an adventure," Luke says in a British accent, trying to sound like Harry Potter or some fictional character.

"Whatever you say," I kiss his chin before laying my head back on his chest to fall asleep.

~*~

Luke insisted that we leave the room at least once today so right when I woke up he told me to get ready.

Once I got back to my room after my shower, I pull on a pair of jeans with Luke's shirt he left here and some converse.

Before I go back to Luke's dorm, I take a few Advil and head over to the building.

"I'm ready for your little adventure you have planned," I say after he answer the door.

Luke smiles before grabbing my hand and leading me to this adventure.

Looking at Luke makes me realize how my I really do love him. The way he smiles at the little things that make him happy. Or when he gets all giddy when I bring him food after school, or when he laughs at the stupidest things. He makes that cute face where he scrunches up his nose and he sticks his tongue between his teeth as he laughs at whatever was so funny.

Some people are probably going to think I don't know what love is because I'm only seventeen and haven't met anyone else outside of this school for almost eight years but this boy makes me happy and that's someone you should keep in your life; someone that makes you happy.

Luke may get on my nerves from time to time but I deal with him because I love him. And I know I probably piss him off too, but when you love someone, you look over the fact and you see how happy they make you.

Luke slows down his pace once we get outside. He starts to lead me to wherever this adventure is when I see a familiar face pass us by.

"Calum?" I furrow my eyebrows.

The boy turns his head and there he is.

"Luke," I yank his arm to show him his friend.

The look on Luke's face is priceless.

"Calum!" Luke gasps, walking towards his friend to hug him tightly.

Honestly, I don't care that our adventure is ruined because Luke is happy and that's all that matters to me.

~*~

this scene isn't finished don't worry kids

hey, please check out my story, misconception (mgc) i just posted a new chapter today! thank you!!

merry christmas/happy holiday loves