chapter 43: date night

Ever since we woke up, Luke kept nagging me to go out with him tonight. He wants to have a date night since we couldn't have a proper one back at school. I agreed because I wouldn't miss out on a new memory with the boy that I am in love with.

Before we leave I pull on a grey t-shirt dress with black high tops. I put my long hair in a fishtail braid because I was too lazy to wash it today. I met Luke downstairs since he took shorter time to get ready than I did. He's wearing his signature black jeans and a grey t-shirt with a baggy jean jacket across his broad shoulders.

"Wow, my boyfriend is hot." I state, winking at him.

"Thanks, babe," He walks up to me, putting his hand on my butt as we walk out to the car.

"So, where are you taking me on this fine Saturday evening?' I ask as we back out of the driveway.

"You just have to wait and see," He puts his hand on my thigh teasing me as he inches it up higher.

"Stop," I give him a cold stare as I move his hand and place it on the center console.

"You know you like it," He smirks.

"I do but I'm not having sex with you in this car."

"Oh so if we go back home than you'll have sex with me?"

"Someone's eager,"

"We haven't had sex in so long. I miss your body," He does a U turn and heads back home.

"So you're gonna mess up our date night to have sex?"

"You don't want to have sex?"

"No it's just you seem like you put a lot of effort into this date night,"

"We were just gonna go to Cheesecake Factory. We can go later tonight or tomorrow," He turns onto his street. "I need you, now."

~*~

It somehow ended up being 10 o clock at night when we left Luke's room. He had to give me a piggy back ride down the steps because of how sore I was. I never wanna go that long without sex ever again. Luke is too good.

"What do you want to eat?" Luke asks as he is opening and closing cabinets.

"Pancakes!" I squeal. I haven't had pancakes in so long.

"Chocolate Chips?" Luke asks.

"Of course!"

As I'm eating my pancakes, I all of the sudden wanna get high. I don't know what it is but I just want someone to pass me a blunt right now.

"Luke,"

"Mhm?" He replies with his mouth full of food.

"Do you still have that weed?"

"Why do you ask?" He looks at me with a concerned expression.

"I wanna smoke,"

"Are you kidding me?" He grabs his plate, walking to the kitchen. I can tell he is upset.

"What's wrong? I barely smoke. It doesn't hurt to smoke every once in awhile, Luke!"

"Just stop. We're not gonna argue about this. I'm going upstairs."

"I'm so tired of you being so overprotcective about me. Just let me do something for once! I'm tired of you controlling what I can and cannot do." I yell as he is walking up the stairs.

He doesn't even turn around or stop, he just walks upstairs and slams the bedroom door shut.

That hurt.

~*~

I got a laptop for xmas so it will be so much easier to update and write.

I didn't even realize that it's been months since I've updated this story... I was not inspired at all.

also ask me questions and i'll answer them in the next chapter

I'm back tho and winter break is over so that sucks

ily thanks for the support