chapter 38: brother

After the half-hour bus ride to Luke's house, we finally made it.

Something I never dreamed of was meeting someone at that school and still seeing them when we leave.

"My brothers are normally at work at this time so we have some time to kill," Luke tells me as we walk upstairs to what I'm assuming is his bedroom.

To my surprise it is huge! There's a king sized bed in the middle as well has a tv mounted onto the wall. To my right is the huge bathroom which is also connected to the walk in closet.

"What the hell?" I mumble.

"This was my parents room, but my brother made it mine so I could have something cool to come home to," Luke explains.

"This is nice," I gasp, still amazed by the size of the room.

"Let's take advantage of this bed size–"

"Luke shut the fuck up," I shake my head, walking over to the bed.

"What do you want to do now that we're home?" Luke asks, laying down next to me.

"Sleep,"

"Fine by me," Luke says, turning on his side and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's too hot to cuddle," I whine, picking his arms up off of my and turning over.

He lays on his back and I rest my head on his chest. He lightly rubs my back as we fall asleep.

~*~

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Who the hell is yelling at this time of hour? I am trying to sleep and anyone that gets in the way of that won't be messin' with me.

I squint my eyes to see who this annoying person is. He doesn't look familiar but he looks almost identical to Luke.

He has blonde hair with a light brown beard covering his chin. He is extremely tall and muscular, wearing a pair of dress pants and a a navy blue and white checkered shirt.

"What the hell, Jack?" Luke mumbles, stretching his arms out.

"'What the hell, Jack?' What the hell you doing home?" Jack questions, obviously extremely shocked.

"We left," Luke says like it's not a big deal.

"Oh my god," Jack sighs, pacing back and forth with his hands on the side of his head. "Who the hell thought it was a good idea to leave a fucking boarding school?"

"Me," I whisper hoping he doesn't here me.

"And who are you?"

"My name is Sam,"

"Why are you in my brothers bed, Sam?"

"I was sleeping," I reply, a little intimidated.

"I'm just gonna leave before I lose my shit. Luke, when you're awake can you come to the kitchen please!"

Jack leaves, slamming the door on his way out.

Luke just groans before stretching his body again and swinging the sheets over his body.

"He's so fucking annoying," Luke sits on the edge of the bed with his elbows on his thighs and his head in his hands.

"Well that was just lovely to wake up to," I say, sarcastically.