Chapter 18

5 years later.....

"JJ bring me the diaper bag!" I yelled to my son Jermaine Jr.

I heard his little feet running through the house towards me.

"Here you go mama." He said as he carried the overly large diaper bag into the room.

"Thank you baby." I said as I grabbed it out of his hands.

I looked at him for second. He was the spitting image of his father. Before he was born I wanted to name him Jeremy but I just had to make him a junior after I finally laid eyes on him.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by the cries before me.

"Awww don't cry stanka butt." I said as I picked up my daughter from her car seat and laid her on the couch to change her diaper.

I removed her diaper and instantly scrunched up my face.

"Whew! Girl you stank." I said which caused her to laugh as if she knew what I was talking about.

My daughter Harmony had just turned ten months three days ago. Unlike Jermaine Jr. Her birth was actually planned. What I didn't plan on was---

I was cut out of my thoughts when Jason, my other ten month old baby, started crying.

"Awww pookie, you finally awoke?" I said lifting him from his car seat and into my arms. I checked his diaper. Still dry.

Like I was saying. Harmony was totally planned but Jason was a total surprise. Imagine me in the delivery room giving birth, with no pain meds may I add, pushing my hardest to deliver Harmony. Once she was born another wave of contractions hit me. I started screaming again, scaring the hell out of Jermain. The doctors took another look and told me to get ready to push again. I straight up asked them, 'What the hell for?' They said, 'Well ma'am, there's another baby coming.' I almost died in that moment.

Never the less, I was happy to have another child to love and spoil. Since we were only expecting to have one child, a girl, Jermaine and our families literally repainted and decorated the nursery in one day. They had to go out and but Jason clothes and toys otherwise he would have been wearing pink everyday.

I asked the doctors how could they miss an entire baby. They told me that he was just positioned perfectly behind his sister.

I was just happy that they were both healthy and more importantly, they looked just like me.

"Whatcha thinking about baby mama?" Jermaine said as he came and picked up Harmony and sat where she was previously laying.

"Just thinking of how blessed we are. We have a wonderful life going on here."

"Yea, who would have thought. Five years of being married to the love of my life, my second wife." Jermaine joked.

"Haha really funny. I don't see me as your second wife. I see myself as your second and final chance of happiness. Because you will never find another like this. The first was a mistake. I'm your do over to get it right."

"You right about that. I don't think I could find another crazy ass woman who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I have got to be the luckiest man on the earth."

"Why is that?" I asked, ignoring the crazy comment.

"I have three amazing kids, a wonderful job, a great home, and a beautiful wife who I couldn't see myself without. I'm winning right now."

"I am pretty amazing aren't I?" I asked laughing.

"Yea I guess." He replied before he leaned over and kissed me.

"Oh yeah, guess who I saw on my lunch break."

"Who?"

"April and your step mama."

"Ex-Step mom. You know my daddy and her have been divorced for three years now."

My father finally came to his sense and divorced his evil ass wife after she gave him an ultimatum. She told him it was her or me and of course he chose me.

"Yea, anyway. I saw them and Erica was pregnant. She saw me and damn near broke her hips trying to switch hard as hell pass me. Trying to make her ass jump as she walked thinking she was sexy but looked more like a crippled donkey."

I fell out laughing. "Aww baby don't talk about her now. She was your first wife ya know."

"Maaaannnnneeeee, anyway." He said fanning me off. "She was looking busted. I just couldn't help but think of how much of the right decision I made leaving all that drama in the pass."

"I know baby. We've been married for five years. Are you ready to do five more?" I asked.

"Baby I'm ready to do fifty more. Hell, fifty is not enough. We got to be on some notebook type of shit and die together. I can't live without you in my life. I love you so much April."

"I love you more baby." I said leaning over to him, giving him a kiss.

"Impossible." He replied before giving me another kiss.

THE END!

Short ending but I needed to end the book instead of just leaving it open.

I hope everyone have a blessed Christmas and enjoy their New Years.

Thanks for reading.

Excuse the mistakes.

Read my new story Stalker please and thank you!