Chapter 4

I was punching the woman I once loved and respected like my life was depending on it. She was getting some good licks in too. My face was on fire but that didn't stop me from fighting harder.

All my life I was treated bad and now I know the reason.

She was not my mother.

"Hey hey what's going on?" My father yelled as he tried to break us up earning an accidental hit to the face.

I felt myself being torn away from the woman I called mom, as she was being pulled away from me by my father.

I looked back and saw Jermaine holding me.

"Is it true?" I yelled to my father.

"Is what true? And why were you fighting your mother." My father asked confused.

"Let me go I'm going to fuck that bitch up." Lisa said as she tried to break away from his grasp.

"How could you lie to me daddy. You of all people." I asked now on the brink of tears.

"Lie about what? What's going on?"

"How could you not tell me she wasn't my mother?" I asked. Tears freely falling down my face now.

"What?" My father responded shocked and confused. "How did you find out?"

"She told me. She said my mother was a crackhead. Is it true?" I asked through tears.

He sighed and dropped his head. "Yes it is. I have been wanting to tell you but I could never find the right time to do so."

"How about sometime through the years when you saw her treating me differently. You should have told me. I had a right to know!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry Princess I know I should have--." He started but was cut off by Lisa.

"Stop babying her. You didn't have to tell her shit. I stepped up and played the mother role when I didn't have to. She is just an ungrateful bitch."

"Ungrateful? I have never been ungrateful a day in my life towards you. I loved you so much even when it was clear that you treated me different from Erica." I said now through crying. I would not shed another tear over this bullshit.

"Don't talk to her like that Lisa. You did not have to tell her like this out of spite."

"No I am through being nice. She should have stopped being so jealous of Erica. I'm glad I pushed her on Matthew. You were never woman enough for him anyway." Lisa replied with a smirk.

"So your the reason they were fucking around?" I asked shocked.

"Yep." She replied proudly.

At that moment I felt Jermaine's hold on me ease up like he was giving me the opportunity to break free and hit her ass, so I did just that.

I hit her ass one good time with all of my might causing her to go limp in my father's arms.

"You bitch!" Erica yelled as she tried to run up on me but Jermaine pulled her back.

Pregnant or not, I would have fucked her ass up if she laid a finger on me.

"I'm going to fuck you up the next time I see you!" Erica yelled.

"April wait." My father pleaded as I walk away.

I needed my space from this fucked up family. Everything I knew was all a lie. My mother wasn't my mother. My sister isn't my real blood sister. Not that I'm complaining about that one. I have a mother out there somewhere who gave me up and never came to find me. Out of all the bullshit that I just found out, I'm more hurt by my father. I thought we had a deeper bond than that. I guess I was wrong.

Author's Note: Short Chapter but I wanted to update.

COMMENT AND VOTE LOVELY PEOPLE!