Chapter Fifteen: New Year, New Me.

A/N: so in this chapter I have Jonathan speaking French and google didn't really help me finding French words so if you want to correct it please let me know! :)
-----------------

I waited patiently in the airport terminal with the other Wags including Emily and Ryan, the boys just landed from Colorado and told us they were getting their luggage. It was a cold New Year's Eve night and just a little while ago the Hawks beat the Avs four to three in overtime, Jonathan manage to get the game winning goal with an assist from Patrick.

Kazer does it again.

I watched Emily attack Trevor with many kisses as they reunited, she giggled, smiled and hugged him to death.

"Happy new year, Em." Trevor grinned.

It was three in the morning, every single one of us were tired as heck.

"Happy new year, Trev!" Emily beamed with happiness, her eyes were filled with joy.

The two of them continued to kiss for a minute until Trevor grabbed his bags and walked out with Emily close behind.

Ryan and Patrick didn't really show too much PDA, he had his arms wrapped around her waist as hers were wrapped around his neck.

"It's over, it's finally over. We got through it." Ryan repeated, referring to the rape allegations that Patrick was accused of.

Ryan thought the two of them would have never gotten through the hate, death threats to Patrick, the name calling. But they were so strong together, they held each other high and never gave up.

"I know, baby, we did it." Patrick kissed her lips and wiped the tears that fell onto her cheeks.

I looked over the other players as they all walked out to their wives/girlfriends, wishing each other a happy new year, Bryan Bickell was the last to walk out into the terminal, Jonathan was walking next to him on his right laughing at something Bryan said.

"There's my girl."  Jonathan says walking up to me.

He pulled me into a hug and spun me around, Jonathan then set me to my feet as he kissed my lips.

"Happy new year." I say to him with a smile.

little crinkles formed at the outer corners of his eyes as he grinned down at me and kissed my lips once more.

"Happy new year, baby girl."

I loved when he called me that.

The two of us walked out of the airport as I helped him carry some of his bags to my car, I was driving him home since he invited me over to spend the night.

"This is gonna be our year, Jamie. I feel it."
--------------------------

"Jamie!" Emily laughed as she whacked my arm with the back of her hand, taking me out of my trance.

"Ow! What?"

"You've been staring into the future for like eight minutes," Ryan chuckled.

"Yeah, it's time to tell us what you saw, was Donald Trump president? Please say no." Emily pleaded.