Chapter Twenty: Nothing Lasts Forever

February 14th, 2016 

Jamie's P.O.V.

*BEEP BEEP BEE-*

I quickly snoozed my alarm from my phone before it could wake Jonathan, after last night's game against the Anaheim Ducks he was pretty upset, he kept his distance again, he was angry at himself. You would think after a while I'd get used to it by now

I wasn't.

I carefully swung my legs over the bed so that I wouldn't wake up Jonny with my movement, before I could get my slippers on my feet Jonathan grabbed my arm and pulled me back into bed.

"Do you really think that I wouldn't hear your alarm?" He questioned in a husky yet groggy tone.

"Kinda?"

"Where are you off to?"

"It's Sunday, remember? I have to go to church. You go back to sleep." I said kissing his temple.

I climbed out of bed and went into the living room to check the weather, the sky was pretty gloomy when I looked out the window, the snow fell fast and piled up quickly. I let out a frustrated sigh and went back into the room, I quietly made my way into the bathroom as I noticed Jonathan was asleep, you don't want to be around a grumpy and cranky Jonathan trust me on this.

After I turned off the water in the shower and wrapped a white towel around my body I stood in front in of the mirror and brushed out my wet hair to let it air dry a little while I brushed my teeth.

"Jamie come out here."

I heard Jonathan's voice call from the room, I slipped on some underclothes and a pair of black sweats with a gray t-shirt and went out into the room only to find it empty.

"Jonny?"

"In the kitchen."

I made my way into the kitchen to find Jonathan standing by the island in nothing but a pair of navy blue boxer briefs.

He likes to walk around the house half naked.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He said stepping aside from the island to reveal three shopping bags; one from Victoria's Secret, one from Sephora, and one from Hot Topic.

Next to the bags was a bouquet of red roses and a big heart shaped box of chocolates.

"Aww, babe," I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Happy Valentine's Day." I kissed his lips softly as his hands rested on my hips.

"Thought I forgot?" He pecked my lips and rested his forehead against mine.

"No, I thought you would be too busy and angry to care but I wouldn't have mind it though."

"Just because I'm pissed off doesn't mean I'm an asshole to forget about you."

"Well I'm glad you aren't."

We shared one more sweet kiss before I went to peep in the shopping bags, in the Victoria's Secret bag was the obvious bra and pantie set, they were a citrusy pink laced with a darker pink crochet material. in the Sephora bag were three Too Faced melted lipsticks in Melted Berry, Melted Marshmallow and Melted Fuchsia, a full teddy bear hair brush roll and a Naked Two eyeshadow pallet. In the Hot Topic bag was a black v-neck t-shirt, on the front of it was Daryl Dixon's face and on the back it said Keep Calm and Hide Behind Daryl.

Damn right I'll hide behind Daryl, unf.

"How did you-"

"Well, you kept on saying how excited you are about tonight's mid-season premiere."