One

---attire: Star is barefoot, wearing tight short shorts and Marco's sweatshirt...that she keeps stealing. Her hair is in a ponytail with her horned headband. Marco is in work clothes.---

{Star's POV}

I stood in front of my 'other' bed. We're still attempting to rearrange the house after years off attempts. "Okay, Star, you can do this. You don't have to wait for Marco, you can get it downstairs by yourself. You have two hours until he gets home. That's plenty of time!" I said. I got behind the bed and put my feet on the wall, only moving the bed four inches. Apparently I was going through a phase when I refuse to use my wand and be a 'normal person'. I didn't this when I was fourteen, too. It didn't end well, though. "Puppies! Come help me!" I yelled. A litter of playful pups shooting lasers burst into my room and began your answer my request. It actually was a lot easier, until the doorway. We had to turn the bed on its side, and then it back when we got to the hall. Just getting it into the hall took an hour. Now we have to push it down the hall. I dragged it, which made it more effort on the puppies. We made it to the steps. I pulled on the frame and slipped in the process. I fell all the way down, and when I reached the bottom, the whole bed fell at an angle on top of me. My left arm and both legs were trapped. "Fuck, I thought I wouldn't need Marco."