Seven

{Marco's POV}

Star stared at me wide eyed. "Ludo has the wand. Ludo has the wand," she repeated, clearly in a trance. "My parents are gonna kill me! Marco help me! Help me get it back!" I looked at her. "I'll do what I can, but I can't promise anything. Now, which one of your parents are least likely to hurt you when you tell them?" I asked. "I can't tell my parents."
"Answer me."
"No."
"Star Butterfly answer me this instant."
"No. And don't use my full name."
"Miss Butterfly, present me with the answer."
"You're not the real Marco. He knows how to make me talk."
"Talk and I will go make nachos."
"Okay, you win. Probably my dad."
"Go call him."
"We gotta pack food and stuff. We are gonna need an army." She moved out of my grasp and darted up the stairs, following her blood trail. Blood. Her arm. If she's gonna go get her wand, she gotta get her arm fixed. Luckily, my dad taught me this stuff. I chased her up the stairs. "Star!" I yelled as she started rapidly shoving stuff in a backpack. Band aids, water, hair ties, blankets. "Star!" Still no answer. Silent treatment, huh? I grabbed her good arm. "Looks at me!" She started right at me with those aqua eyes of hers. "I will listen if you let me go." I released my grip. She knows how to break me. "Now, even though you owe me nachos, I will listen."
"We gotta stitch up your arm first."
"No! No stitches! I won't go to the hospital! I won't go!"
"Star, calmly down. I can fix your arm."
"I don't trust you."
"Haha, yes you do. You want me to fix your arm or not?"
"Fine, but let me call my dad first." She walked over to her mirror. "Mirror mirror on the wall, call dad." she said. "Calling dad." A few seconds later her dad answered. "Hello, Star, what a nice surprise," King Butterfly said. "Yeah, nice to see you too but right now I REALLY need your help," she rushed. "With what?"
"Ludo got the wand."
"Is this another one of your tricks?"
"No, I promise, just help me!"
"Okay, do you need anything?"
"Your best men to fight along side us."
"Anything else?"
"Weapons."
"Okay, I'll see you in five." He hung up. "C'mon Star, now for your arm," I said. She moaned and followed me downstairs. I sat her down on the counter and rummaged around in a drawer. "What are you doing?" she asked.
"I'm finding a rag."
"I already wiped it out."
"It's for your mouth."
"'Why are you gagging me?"
"I'm not gagging you. You are gonna bite down on it instead of scream. I can't completely numb it, so it will hurt."
"I don't want it to hurt."
"I'll try my best." I put the rag in her mouth and handed her the ice to push on the opening. "I gotta go find a needle and some string," I said. She nodded and I walked away. Two minutes later I returned. I sat down next to her. "It will be fast okay? I'll try to be gentle," I said, kissing her forehead. Star nodded and shut her eyes. I stabbed the needle through her arm. She bit down on the rag as tears seeped through her eyes. Just as I made the second stitch, a portal appeared in the middle of the room. It was Star's dad. He was the rag in her mouth and glared at me. "I can explain."