Three

---shh I know the beginning is boring it gets better. And yea they are THAT couple deal with it---

{Marco's POV}

"Star, I'm hungry," I moaned and flopped down on the couch. "Go make nachos." she flipped her ponytail. "You can make them, I taught you."
"I always burn them."
"Please? After all, I didn't just save you." Star walked over to the couch and put her chin on the back, looking down at me. "Why do girls do all the work in relationships?"
"I dunno. Probably so they do more work than they already do."What do you know about girls?"
"Too much, actually." She laughed. "I control what you watch on TV from now on."
"I didn't learn what i know from TV. It's from friends and middle school field trips."
"Were done here."
"No, I'm still hungry."
"Go make nachos!"
"No, I'm bored now."
"Movie night."
"What?"
"Movie night! When we look through your parents old mo-"
"I know what movie night is but it's been so long."
"Now you have to make nachos!"
"I walked into that one, didn't I?"
"Yeah, and either way I know I could make you make some."
"How?" She raised her eyebrow. "Okay, I'll go make some. And I still know you're cheating."
"Marco, I'm not cheating. We've been dating for a years, and your my best friend. Also, I'm the only one you got left." She has a point there. Star walked out of the room. "What you doing?"
"You'll see, go make nachos."
"Okay." I walked into the kitchen and started making the cheese. "Geronimo!" Star shouted, followed by her sliding down the stairs in a sleeping bag, a mountain of blankets following in a sled. "You're an idiot," I laughed. "Well, I'm your idiot. You should have thought of that before you asked me out six years ago."
"No, we're not married."
"Shh, don't say that and you will be okay."
"Now what is the sleeping bag and sled have to do with anything?"
"Nothing, I just go bored." I poured the cheese on the chips.
Star threw the heap of blankets on the couch. I brought the nachos to the coffee table. "What movie are we watching?" I asked. Star held up 'Finding Nemo'. "We're not watching that."
"So what are we watching." I looked at the floor, thinking. "I'm gonna go look through my parents room for one. You're helping me."
"Okay I've never seen your parents room." Star cartwheeled the whole way, probably out of boredom. I stayed a decent distance back so she wouldn't kick me like last time. When we made it, she automatically dove under the bed. It's like her calling. I walked to the closet, hoping to find something in a box or on a shelf. "Marco!" she screamed. "What? I'm right here, you don't have to scream."
"Why do your parents have at many white markers?" I turned around. "White marker- Star put those down!" She threw them across the room. "What are they?" she asked confused. "There pregnancy tests. I don't know if they're used or not, though." She sat as if she was about to have a major panic attack and possibly tear the room apart. "Star? You okay?"
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." She sounded distant. "You gonna go to the bathroom?"
"Just to wash my hands." She stood up and practically ran. I looked through the closet some more. When Stat returned, she was back to the jumpy, wide eyed, girl I know. "There's the Star I know and love."
"Have you found a movie yet?"
"It depends if you wanna watch it." I help up the 'Hunger Games' movie. "Ooh, I've heard of that. Let's watch it!"
"Okay." I walked out of the room. "Marco, you're forgetting something," she said. "What? I thought I got everything."
"It's like you, though. You always forget the most important thing."
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"We're done." She attempted to leave. I caught her and threw her over my shoulder. "Marco outcome down!"
"No, you said I forgot something, I have to bring it, don't I?"
"Fine..." She went limp and I carried her out and sat her down next to the nachos on the table. I put the movie on the dvd player and sprawled out on the couch. "Where do I sit?" Star had her hand on her hip. "The floor," I smirked. "No, really." I opened my arms. She bit her lip and charged at me. She jumped and missed the couch, as normal. "You okay, Star?" I asked, obviously worried. "I expected that." I picked her up and sat her next to me. "You're fine. Watch the movie."
"No. My face hurts." I kissed her nose. "You're fine."
"You win. I'll watch it."
As we watched, Star was clearly uncomfortable. She kept flinching and hiding under the blankets. "You don't have to watch it if you don't want to," I told her. "No, it's okay." At the end, it was when the mutts were attacking, Star actually burst into tears on my sweatshirt sleeve. "W-why would they d-do that?" she stuttered. "Star, it's fake. You know that, right?"
"N-no."
"It's all animation."
"It looks so r-real."
"It's not." I turned off the TV. "C'mon, Star, you're going to bed. She didn't budge. "Star, let's go."
"Carry me."
"Fine." I carried her bridal style upstairs and sat her down in bed. "Why did you wanna finish the movie if it was scaring you?" I messed with her hair. "I don't see you anymore. You leave for work before I wake up. You get home at four and demand food. And at ten you go to bed. That is four hours."
"You see me on weekends."
"You leave."
"Just ask me to stay."
"Stay. Don't leave tomorrow."
"Okay. Are you fine right now?"
"No."
"Alright. I'm tired anyways."
I crawled in bed and fell asleep, Star clinging to my shoulder.

---be happy. This chapter us over 1000 words---