Ten

---i got bored so right when you start it, like after it says Marco's pov, Marco is randomly thinking about how much stars done for him, how much she means to him. Might be cheesy. Like I said I was bored and I just writing how I want a guy to think of me---

{Marco's POV}

I woke up that morning cold. Not just because we have no blankets, not because our fire was now embers, but because Star wasn't by my side. She's clear on the other side of the tent. She is always clung to me. Nose in my shoulder, legs wrapped around mine, I guess I miss that. It lets me know that I'm not alone, I have someone who will stand by me. Even if Star doesn't realize it, she is my everything. She means the world to me. She might, though, I randomly tell her stuff like that in complete silence right before she falls asleep. How she tells stories from other dimensions, little phases, and occasionally one of her thoughts. Not the crazy, out of nowhere ones, the ones that mean something, I could listen for the whole day. She may be crazy and unbearable at times, but she's mine. I have no idea how in the whole galaxy she would be stuck with someone as pathetic as me, but somehow she is, and likes me back. I just don't know how much...

I could have rambled on like that all day. Star is awake now, she walked over and sat by the fire. I didn't wanna move, but did anyway, just sitting up.  She obviously noticed me, motioning to come sit by her. I accepted and left my tent. Star leaned against my arm. "I missed you," she muttered, watching the embers. "Why? I was right by you, wasn't I?" I answered. "Yeah, but not WITH me-with me."
"Oh." There was total silence for a while. "Have you ever thought about them?" Star asked. "About who?" I pondered. "The embers. They do so much helpful things, and then some vicious things too." I chuckled. "I guess they are."
"They're like you."
"How?"
"You do as much for me, but you're not completely good."
We sat there waiting for the others to wake up. "Cmon, we're not waiting for them." I stood up and held out my hand. "You don't have to wait to hunt. " she took my hand. "We aren't hunting. We're walking."
"Why?"
"I dunno. Us time."
"I don't see why not." I pulled her up and we walked into the woods. I was playing with her fingers. I kept moving them in orders. Star better break the silence, I got nothing to talk about. "You're my everything, too, y'know," she said.  "What?" I had no idea what she was talking about. "You talk in your sleep. You asked me a question, I gave you an answer."
"What was the question?"
"You said I was your everything, and wanted to know if I felt the same."
"But I already knew the answer."
"Apparently you didn't."
"Okay, I didn't. But the truth is, how could someone like you like someone like me?"
"I don't get what your trying to say."
"You're a magical princess and I just... me. I'm human there's a big factor."
"Being human means nothing. You can't let little things get in the way of what's important. And you is enough, don't need nothing more."  I kissed her cheek and we began our journey back to camp.