Eight

---im gonna start attaching music for you guys every three updates This one is Monster (dubstep) by Zepfire----

{Marco's POV}

"Honesty it looks like you gagged my daughter as you prod a needle through her arm. Have I left anything out?" the king asked. "There is actually a lot you left out," I commented in return. Star kicked my ankle. "No, I'm pretty sure that's it." I continued stitching the arm. "And then you continue to do it, huh?" I nodded and continued. "Star, are you even gonna fight back?" She continued crying and biting on the rag, but shook her head no. "You're abusing her!" I knotted the end of the string and cut off the excess. "On Mewni, probably, but on Earth, it's perfectly legal." Star took out the rag. "He's right, dad, they are stitches, and are okay on Earth," she protested, drying her eyes. "But your six year guardian is behind the needle. That has to be prohibited!"
"Nope. And don't call him my 'guardian'. It makes him around like a 'second dad'." Her dad glared and I was blushing slightly. "Don't we have to get your wand back?" I gestured. "Oh yeah!" Star shouted, "Dad, you have your best men?"
"Right here," he pointed to the portal, "and then weapons are in here." he held up a bag. "Good, anyone information we need before we get the rest of the army?" Star asked. "Ludo has his own dimension now. We can cut a portal, but it will land us on the other side," King Butterfly chimed in. "Is that it?"
"Yes. I'm gonna go get my army." Star jumped upstairs as I went waiting for my part of the army on the porch. I don't have a big group, or a skilled one in that case, but they are my friends, and Star's too. Ferguson and Alfonso help me through my parents death, so we are really close. "Hey buddy," Ferguson said. "Hi guys. Thanks for agreeing to do this," I replied. "No problem," Alfonso butted in. We all walked inside where Star was waiting with her dad and his army, and "Ponyhead? That's your army?" I overreacted. "Yes, you got your friends, I got mine," she said. "Okay. Are we all ready?" I asked. We all nodded. Stay cut a portal and off we went.