Clueless Blue

Shadow leapt off the table holding his hand up to Sonic haunting him from his instinct to follow him. "Stay here, stay quiet." He ordered sternly and rushed out of the lab to meet Tails in the living room. Tails turned around with urgency dilating the pupils of his sky blue eyes grabbing Shadow and peeked through the window shades. Ten feet away a G.U.N helicopter landed and a few armed trucks surrounded the house as well. Tails pulled Shadow back from the window his fists full of the white chest fur as he squeaked in question, "What're we gonna do?!?!"

Shadow squirmed in his grip grabbing his wrists pressing on the tendons forcing Tails' panicked grabbing to loosen, "That hurts! It's not there just for decoration okay, I feel that!" He snapped at him tossing his hands off of him and rubbed the tender fur patch and peeked out of the window again, "It's Commander Towers as usual." He answered, "We must have been ratted out, and I bet I know by who..."

"Agent Shadow the Hedgehog and Miles Prower hand over the contents of the comet immediately or we'll take it by force!" Commander called over a mega phone speaker from the helicopter.
"Damn." Shadow muttered pulling away and moved to open the door poking his head out to meet them.

"Shadow." Commander acknowledged him threateningly.
"Do you have a search warrant Commander?" Shadow asked slyly.
"One in paper and the other in the form of a bullet." Commander narrowed his eyes and gripped the pistol at his side, "Need any more persuasion I'll be happy to hand it out in the form of a pink slip." He threatened.
"How about I just tell you what it is?" Shadow shrugged and crossed his arms.
"I'd appreciate it as well as letting us go in and see for ourselves."
"It was Jet wasn't it, who told you where to find us? What did he say exactly?"
"That's confidential information that shall remain anonymous now move aside and let us through." Commander stepped down off the helicopter meeting Shadow still blocking the front door.
"I think you came a little over prepared to the party Commander." Shadow looked up at the scowl on his commanders face, "It's only Sonic."

The angered and defensive attitude faltered and exchanged for nostalgic happiness, "Sonic was on the meteor!?"
"Yes only we've ran into a little bit of a problem. He seems to have some amnesia." Shadow explained now moving aside only then to be stopped by Tails.

"He's gone!"
"What!?" Both Commander and Shadow looked at the fox.
"He came out from the lab, saw the helicopter and armed trucks and darted out the back door!" Tails cried digging his fingers in his head of fur.
"I'll signal to head quarters and start a search-"
"Wait what if Eggman finds out?"Tails grabbed onto the man's arm stopping him from grabbing the two way radio at his side.
"He's changed within these four years and was just as devastated as we were when we first lost him." Commander gently pulled away from the child and signaled into the base of G.U.N calling it mission: Clueless Blue.

But Tails wasn't convinced enough with the Commander's simple statement. He'd always been suspicious of the Doctor's motives only when he became president he was labeled and laughed at now being considered one of those annoying conspiracy theorists. The reason of such a search would surly make news and information to be leaked out to the public which would then spread to Eggman, even being his last year in office he now had authority over the whole country and the means to make his evil plans roll into action if he so chose to have it done.
--
--
Sonic ran as fast as his feet would carry him, which was at the speed of sound. Leaving a roar of thunder behind as he split the ground darting out from the house he made for the shelter of the small forest. Paranoid by any little noise his ears picked up and the thud of his heart drumming in his head made the trees around him spin until he smacked into a tree and tumbled backwards.

"Ow!" He grumbled holding his face and panted on the ground heavily. "Maybe I should have gotten out of there a long time ago instead of waiting around." He said to himself sitting up and rested against the tree he had ran into. "Just what was all of that, what a rude guy." He grumbled thinking about the mysterious black and red hedgehog, "And that helicopter with those trucks, they had guns! Why were they there and looking for me? ...Who am I?" He asked again tugging on his ears in frustration with not having an answer. "And that fox kid... I have the slightest feeling I've seen him before. Even knew him once..."
He sighed a great worry falling over him, those people in the military trucks will be looking for him, and who knows what they'd do once they find him. Was the hedgehog he met before protecting him or would he hand him over? He was wishing he was back on Elyts with the more friendly bubble eyed aliens that helped him when he arrived. He could remember the planet and its friendly inhabitants, but how did he get there???