Catch That Hedgehog!!

---A flash back--
Planet Elyits was a barren planet of hollow holes blemishing the surface like a planet that had a termite problem... But that was just how the Elyites lived. Those holes were just the outer shell of their beautiful home under ground. Each hole large enough that when Sonic chaos controlled the destruction charged ARK away from Möbius it fell within the atmosphere and slipped perfectly into the opening like a hole in one score. By mere chance he had arrived in a time of a great threat being made to the planet by another alien species, and the ARK landing the proper way the eclipse cannon fired striking a beam of light like a faithful geyser into the air and striking the looming enemies forces disintegrating them in its intense heat until they were space dust crumbling in the galactic wind. Terrified at first from the ear splitting blasts, what was in the close radius of the fire was scorched and crumbled with the tremor, leaving Sonic buried under heavy rubble and unconscious. When he finally came to he was in a hospital but in a tube with a cool and soft refreshing breeze that stunted his panic when he awoke to such strange surroundings. The Elyites were tiny creatures with large heads to fit their slightly bulging eyes, much like chihuahuas but hairless, with colorful smooth skin.

"Hello blue hedgehog." A female voice greeted as a light golden small figure stood outside of the tube. "Please remain calm, we mean no harm. Can you please describe to me how you are feeling?"
Sonic was able to draw in the cool misting breeze feeling his lungs refreshened and slight soreness around his body but lacked the fear in waking up somewhere else in a small tube and seeing aliens, because quite honestly he was used to all of this!  "I'm feeling fine, a little tender but I'm alive."
"Fine, tender, and alive." She repeated in a happy chirp, "that is being most satisfactory to us. I am going to let you out of the stability cell may you please sit and give the answering to my questions?"
Sonic smiled to their way of speaking and nodded his head, "Sure, if you don't mind me asking some questions of my own."
"This is most satisfactory to me, we will be asking answering each other to learn." She pressed a button and pulled a lever opening the tube. "The legs are of stability to walk?"
"Uh, I think so." Sonic blinked as he was able to see things with out a glass clouding over his view and took the three small steps down on solid ground. The little alien whirled about around him looking him up and down humming to herself and muttering in a tune, "perfection, most perfect indeed."

"Uh where am I?" He asked as she finally stopped in front of him.
"Dwelling on Planet Elyts, inhabitants classified as Elyties such as I dwell here as well! Where have you dwelled once before arriving?"
Sonic paused for a moment thinking hard, "I..I don't really remember."
"Not remember is not satisfactory to me." She wobbled her head with a frown, "we must get you into remembering once again. Do you wish to remember?"
"Yeah I do remember I left someone behind. He wasn't very happy about my departure."
"What are you to be called by others?" She scribbled down on a digital clipboards with a styles.
"Sonic the hedgehog." He answered.
"Remembering the name is quite relieving to us." She yipped happily, "To which we found this" she pulled out the red chaos emerald and plopped it into his hand, "does it help Sonic remember?"
"Oh. Yes a little bit!" He held the Emerald getting a flashback of a green place and a city.
--

Sonic opened his eyes looking up at the tree and the light filtering through the spaces in the leaves. "I fell asleep..?" He blinked and looked around. The helicopter and armed trucks weren't anywhere close nor could be heard. "Guess I wasn't fully rested the much, I drained myself." He picked himself up off the grass and wiped the leaves sticking to his fur away when he remembered the Emerald. Did he still have it? He searched his person from his quills to his socks but the Emerald was gone. "I must have left it at the house or maybe in the ship." He groaned disappointed. "Guess I should just find a place to hide until I can figure out what's going on." He listened carefully to the West there was the sound of a city the restless air rushing between cars filled with honking horns and machinery. It was risky but if he had any chance of finding out where he was and who is after him he'd have a better chance taking cover in the city than hiding out under no coverage in the middle of nowhere.