She was your eveything

As a kid I grew up wanting to be a doctor and ballerina but that's not truly growing up. You learn to realise that no longer is it possible to be them things. At 5 I wanted to be a singer just like my mam I never been to one of her shows at that age I would always go to her studio and sit and pretend I was singing. Them where the days I would hug my mam and forgive her so much for everything she did , just leaveing me on Christmas to go to a show or new year just to proform I used to think it was ok .then I grew up again this time and truly changed.
Iam now 9 and I no longer live with demi she don't get the name mam anymore. When she shows she wants the status I'll give it to her. I live with dallas and tbh I wish she was my mam she can give me a much better life then she can. Sometimes I wonder why my mam even had me. I blame it on the status. But I still can't let go how one minuet demi was my everything to how now she is hardly nothing to me. Dallas will never make the same mistake she did over me. Dallas told me demi was broken when she had me she went through a stage I was to young to understand but what I do understand out of it she was mental and she just fell so hard. I've had to learn the hard way because of her. I don't put much trust in people anymore. I was afraid when I lost her I cryed, I had to force a smile to say I was ok when I wasn't and my heart was broken and my mam was the first one to brake it. No boy ever had the chance to. She cryed when she said goodbye and it left me crying in my sleep. I was still to young but I had the pressure of a teenager built up on me when I was at home. Watching you mam cry every night just to get to sleep that's when I knew my mam needed me but she soon passed that stage when she started touring again and seeing her fans.
I learned not to care anymore she went from being my everything to nothing to me. I ow everything to dallas.

I've been liveing with dallas now for 2 year and life could never get better. Dallas is like a older sister to me she would never tell me off sure she has rules but there not bad. People acually think we're sister and it's funny because me and dallas laugh along with the joke. She gets me everything like I was her child. And that's when dallas when to being my everything and my best friend all at the same time.