Liveing without her

"Milly" dallas shouted
"What" I replyed grabbing my phone off the table
" we have to be at your Nanas and pops in 20 minuets, we have to get going" she shouted. I sighed and walked down the stairs huffing as I reached the door.
" I don't even get why I have to go to grandmares anyway" I mumbled claiming into the frount seat.
"Milly we are not going over this again your 9 I have a meeting Your not old enough to stay home and I'll be back for dinner we will go for pizza" dallas said holding her head.
"Whatever" earning a sigh off dallas as I put my head phones in.

10 minuets later we pulled up at Nanas house.  Iam not in a huff with Dallas it's just she treats me like a nine year old and nothing else it's annoying.
Dallas reached for my hand " I promise you won't be here long"
I pulled my hand away " like I said I don't care dallas" getting out the door and closing it.
Nana came to the door
"Hello baby" she held her arms stright out for me to walk into. And I walked stright passed her into the house.
"What's wrong with her?" Nana said to dallas
"Don't ask" Dallas said rubbing her head "thanks mam but I must get going, I have my phone if y need me" Dallas kissed nana and left.

I walked into Nanas house and stright into my room which used to be demis. But I had changed everything when I used to live with nana before dallas. With all Nanas kids now grown up and left home she only had me and Maddison's son olly who's 3.   And my mam when she is home from tour that's why I had to move in the first place because my mam would be there and I didn't want her there so I moved in with Dallas.
After dallas left I was hungry so I went to find food. I walked into the kitchen and I Hurd voices. I could hear nana and someone else. I walked in not thinking no more of it. When I walked to the food my nana shouted milly. Then a big gasp came from the phone she was holding. " iam hungry dallas didn't feed me I woke up late" I said
I quickly grabed a home made cake that pops had made and ran from the kitchen back to my room.
I waited outside the door to hear who it was I could here the convistion.
"Was that milly?" The person on the phone said
" yeah she is big now? Getting into her moody ways too" my nana replyed shakeing in her voice
"Just like me then I guess when I was that age" the person replyed.
Then it clicked that person on the phone was my mother. She reconize me. She asked how I was. Was I really that close to seeing my mam was it going to take everything to stop myself from going back in to say hello .....