Is this it

I had hardly recoved and already me and dallas were fighting and leaveing in a huff with each other. It like this was going to be our relationship all the time. We both sat in the car in total silence till we reached a set of traffic lights.
"Mam..." I said knowing that will get to her, obviously she wasent my mam but hands up to her she was the closed thing I ever had to one. She turned to look at me wipeing tears from her eyes although she did not say anything she just looked at me then to the road as the lights had changed and she continued driving. She didn't even bother to what I said it was like she was totaly done like she didn't care anymore.
We got home and she unlocked the door I watched her walk stright to the couch and just sit and stair into space after 10 minuets I figured she was not going to move anytime soon so I went upstairs to get changed and sort my school things out for tomorrow it will also be my first day back at cheer so Iam more exited for that.
It was 9 when I walk back down stairs and she was still in the same spot as when I left her.
"Dallas" I shouted
" dal" I said getting more scared
"Fine but Iam going to bed I have school tomorrow night love you"
Still no reply...

I was alwake most the night ok that's a lie maybe all the night. I could feel that dallas was changeing and it was not for the best. It was 6am now so I decided to get up and get dressed which I did pretty quick at half 7 I turned on the TV and eat. It wasent until 8 that dallas left her room and drank some coffee.
"Dall it 8:30 I'll be late if we don't go now" I said walking near to her
"Not that I care I can stay at home" I added
She got up and grabed her keys and walked out the door
Again the ride was so silent like I didn't exist in her car like I was nothing yesterday's relationship was gone she had turned evil over night.
"Bye thanks for the lift, don't forget cheer so I'll be home at 9" I said all she did was check her phone. There it goes she didn't car for me at all.
"Hey milly" my friend Lola shouted
"Hey" I sighed now me and Lola were best friends so she knew when something was wrong.
"U ok" she said as we walked to form
"Iam fine it wired being back" I said looking around not being here for 3 weeks make me realize I missed this place
"Good morning milly, your back are u feeling all better" miss Tate said to me
"Much better thanks" I said walking to my seat at the back
Let's do this shit.....