Do you think iam ok?

after me staying silent for about 10 minuets straight my phone going off brought me out of my trance,

DALLAS - IAM SORRY BOO I HAVE TO GO OUT TO WORK AGAIN COULD YOU DO ME A BIG FAVOUR AND STAY AT NANA AND POPS JUST TONIGHT ILL BE BACK IN THE MORNING AND WE ARE GOING ON A GIRLS DAY SHOPPINGXXXX I LOVE YOU MILLY MOO GOOD LUCK WITH HER NOT THAT I WANT YOU TO GET ON!!!!!!!

my mamas head never moved it was stuck to the floor even when I threw my phone at the wall the still didn't move her out of what ever the fuck she was in. "fuck this I don't need this if your not going to talk and give me answers I just wont even try" I said screaming I just could not take the awkwardness no more cause all my questions he would change she just could not put her hands up to the fact that she left me all for her boyfriend at the time. I started to get up to walk out the room walking over to my smashed phone on the floor picking up all the pieces. I walk towards the door.

"wait" she said a bit louder then a whisper "wait milly iam sorry iam sorry ok, the mess I was in back then is nothing compared to what I am now the day I left was the hardest but I could not have you growing up around a mother who could not even look you in the eye to say I love you and that was because I never felt that love, I never forgot you I bet you thought I did sure I was crazy I even tried to kill my self while you where in the house it go to that stage that a 5 year old was holding me as I cry it was no way for you to go on it was taking out on you and me at the same time. iam sorry milly I really am" is that all she could say she was blaming it all on her being crazy nothing was said about how she ran off with nick had holidays with this mystery boyfriend without even telling her daughter not even buying for Christmas and she says she never forgotten I just don't know how much of her story I actually want to believe.

"you keep all your story's, actually why don't you just go back to being crazy everyone liked that way anyway" I sad while walking out of the room. walking into the kitchen putting my phone in the bin complete ignoring the fact that my nana and pops were in the room. it finally got to me the point where I just fell on to the floor unable to bare it anymore I just needed to cry and this was the way my body was going to do it by just shutting down on me.

"milly are you ok?" the last thing I saw was my nana sat next to me on the floor with my mother stood concerned beside her