Miss lovato

I sit and stair at my mam while she is standing at the frount of the class, how did I ask for this? I now sit there and watch my mam talk to the other kids of the class more then she ever spoke to me and that was hard for me. It put me in an even worse passion because with everything at home with dallas and now at school with my mam it was like something was against me but I don't know what.
I was determined to keep up in class and not let myself slip, I decided changeing for the better might be good for me after all and the people around me. It seamed harder then I thought.
"Milly" miss Tate said
"Em... Sorry I am listening" I said comeing out of my dream land
"Really so what were we talking about" she said crossing her arms and looking to miss Lovato
I hang my head in shame as I don't know what we were talking about, "right milly can u stay back after school please so I can have a word" miss Tate said.
And for some reason all I could do was nod, I was never a girl to be speech less I always had something to say but just words didn't cut it today.

End of the day.........
"Good bye class have a good night, milly" miss Tate said as I walk to her desk as my mam is riffing through her bag.
" is everything ok?" She asked. At that point what could I say everything about leading dallas astray at home and all about the shit that happened between me and my mam before and how she left me yeah milly that would be great to tell right now.
"Everything's fine" I tryed to sound happy by what I was saying. As I said it my mam instently turned around and just looked at me.
"Everything seams to be in a Dazs to you milly"
"Maybe it is, but no one will understand" I said grabing to my bag to get my phone that was now ringing. I looked at it to see who it was.

Dallas
M- hello
D- milly where are you?. I could tell she was still in a mood
M- iam just talking to miss Tate I thought you could be at work
D- no and hurry up please I haven't got time for this
M- iam comeing

"Iam sorry miss I have to go dallas is outside" I said getting up and putting my bag on my back.
As I run outside to dallas car I see my mam run out to and stand at the top of the steps of the school looking as I got in the car with a unhappy look on my face and me and dallas drive away.