You dont understand

After working out my mam was on the phone I walked straight back up to my room. And sat on the bed and looked through my Twitter. My Twitter was always blown up because I've never talked about publicly about me and Demi. But on the other hand Iam 9 and only just got a account. When I next looked at the clock it was 1:45 great another meeting ran over. I decided to go down and see my nana and pops.

I got down and they were both sat watching tv. I walked over a plonked on the other couch.
"Milly" pops said
"Hi" I said causing nana to look at me with a confused look.
"Milly is everything ok at home, like are you and Dallas ok?" Nana said as I looked into space
"We're fine" I replied
"So what was all that this morning" she questioned.
"I was annoyed, she was doing my head in about this meeting." I said holding back tears.
"You don't understand how many people you have who care for you. A lot more then other 9 year old little girls. You have me and your nana, Dallas who loves you like her own not as a niece but as a daughter, there is maddie and Demi..." Pop said
Nana butted in " Demi cares for you milly your her own blood, her baby girl she wished she never gave u away but she had already lost you. Everytime she calls it always the same question how's milly. She cares and u don't understand"
"I do understand I just chosen to hate the person who gave birth to me." I cried. it came across harsh to them a lot more harsh them I wanted it to be sometime if I wish hard enough I wonder what life would be like if I wasn't a  Lovato and I didn't know the family at all. and all I knew demi s was one of those singing people on the tv. I wish I was normal but that's it I just don't understand where I go next or what I do.

a few minuets later the door bell rang and I ran to the door knowing it would only be dallas.

"hello dally" I said letting her in

"iam sorry mike turned up late then I got caught up talking to holly about our next task" she said putting her bag down

"i fine I knew you would be late anyway" I sigh

"milly don't be like that iam not in the mood" she bounce back while walking to see nana

"like what!!" I spat at her

"like a spoilt brat now go get your bag we need to get home Maddie is comeing to see you" she said holding her head while nana stood next to us like she was in world war 3.

I walk to get my bag from my room which had my laptop in and phone and extra money. and I walk downstairs to meet dallas waiting by the door ready to get into her car. that I said goodbye  to nana and pops and ran to the car with dallas.