You came back

The safest place at the moment was in the kitchen with pops while she was here. Why would nana even let her into the house she knew I was staying here she is just going against everyone. On second hands why would demi even try to explain its a bit late to say that now.
I was sat in the kitchen with pops watching him make his family recipe mac and cheese. There was no convistion just me looking into black space scared to hell that the person I hate is under the same roof as me. It's the closed ive been to my mother in years.

After about half an hour pops left the kitchen why I still looked into nothing. He came back with a voice that brough me out that place of darkness.
"Milly" I stayed still till her arms wrapped around my waste.
"Iam sorry works been a mess the last few days it's been horrible Iam sorry" she said begging to me for forgiveness
"It's fine" I whisper not takeing my eyes off the floor
"What's wrong? Are you ok?" Dallas said lifting me up I shoved my head into her kneck just to hug her again felt great.
Dallas looked at pops for help and he pointed to the back room he did not say who it was he just left it at that I held on to dallas with all my might as she walked closer to the room. I cleared my throug to try and warne dallas.
" Dallas stop" I said hardly being able to breath
"You came back?" I said confused
"Milly I was always going to come back I can't live without my milly" she said kissing me
"You left me for days" I said not wanting her to open the door.
No matter what I said she still kept on walking towards the door.
She got to the door and opened it I hide my face back in Dallas shoulder.
"What's she doing here?"Dallas spat
"Dallas please" Demi said trying  to explain
"Save it you, nobody asked you to come while milly was here" Dallas whispers getting mad
" I didn't know she was here, I had to come back early off your" Demi pleaded and stood up
"Yeah cause you did not know, and u did not tell her before she came" Dallas look towards nana who had her hands on her head.
"She went out with pops I thought Demi would be gone by the time she got back" nana said
"Well she can go now!" Dallas said
"Please milly just 2 minuets so I can explain" Demi said getting closer while Dallas moved away.
"She don't want to here it Demi no just go away" Dallas said
I lifted my head off Dallas shoulder and look my mum dead in the eye we were like twins. I had her looks and there was no way of debuting I was not hers.
I looked back to my nana and I turned to Dallas "can I have 5 minuets I need to know answers" I shot Demi a glare and climbed down off Dallas